PDA

View Full Version : a week since equality rocks

minnesotagbfan
05-06-2000, 10:39 AM
i know that there have been many threads about this already but i just wanna tell how i feel a week afterwards...even though i have seen a full garth show 4 times prior to equality rocks..i think that equality rocks is the thing i will remember most...while i will always remember the 20,000 fans going nuts when he comes out of the piano and the night in minneapolis when he brought his mom out onstage and the place was louder than when he came out and when he started into "the river" and barely made it thru the song..i will remember that but i will remember equality rocks and the intimacy of 41,000 people just listening to the music and me and my wife leaning to each other and just being amazed at how powerful and sweet his music can be...ok lori and nikki..i now need kleenex..got any? lol..i better end this now..sorry for rambling everyone..thanks for reading this..<P>russN

Pilgrim
05-06-2000, 01:16 PM
You will also remember how your wife had to wear a bandage on her hand a few days after the concert ;) ;)<P>Brian <I>*runs*</I><P>N

pldrw
05-06-2000, 01:32 PM
Nice post Russ!! Glad you enjoyed yourself and will remember it! And also glad you all were safe!! BYRAN behave!! Pam Smacks your hand softly byran!! :)N

BlueRose
05-06-2000, 03:04 PM
Awww Russ, that's so sweet! :) Yes, there is something magical about 41,000 people just getting into the music, just like the hundreds of thousands who did the same thing in Central Park. *sniffling* Ahhh...the memories. But...you're making it really hard on those of us who are STILL kicking themselves for not going. :(<P>Cheryl<P>N

Pilgrim
05-06-2000, 03:29 PM
Pam!<P>I always behave ;) ;)<P>It was Russ who didn't behave ;) ;)<P>BrianN

honky
05-06-2000, 09:49 PM
Russ,<P>So where did you sit exactly? <P>Well, I think I would remember Equality Rock forever!! Not just Garth's appearance, but the whole atmospher was amazing.<P>Although the night was different, the message is still the same: EQUALITY ROCKS :)<P><BR>I am still blaming myself spending too much time taking those pictures :( I was not fully into the concert :(<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
05-07-2000, 02:16 AM
Tommy<P>If you had looked after the girl wawing one hand in the air while trying to raise and screaming like a crazy, you would have known where Russ were sitting ;) ;)<P>That was when he squeezed his wife hand ;) ;)<P>Brian <I>*runs from Russ*</I> ;)N

minnesotagbfan
05-07-2000, 10:15 PM
cheryl,<P>i didnt mean to upset you..i am very sorry that i did..it truly wasnt my intention..<P>tommy,<P>if you are facing the crowd on the stage..i was on the right of stage about 3/4 of the way back bout half way up in the lower level so you could see most of the crowd in front of you....<P>brian,<P>my wifes hand didnt need a bandage..it just was sore for a couple of days ;) oops..lol<P>you are so funny sir!!!!! if you didnt live across the puddle ..i could have caught you ;)<P>russN

honky
05-07-2000, 11:39 PM
WOW... Russ, how did you get in that area?<P>I thought that area is about $500 or $150... so how much did you spend for your seats?<P><BR>TommyN

minnesotagbfan
05-08-2000, 12:15 AM
tommy,<P>we paid 60.00 a seat<P>russN

BlueRose
05-08-2000, 03:53 AM
Russ,<P>You didn't upset me! :) I am glad you guys<BR>got to go and enjoyed it!!<P>Tommy,<P>I know what you mean about being engrossed in taking pictures. I keep telling myself I'm gonna let someone else take the photos and really enjoy the whole show, but then I don't. Ah...the curse of a photobug. :(<P>Cheryl<BR>N

honky
05-08-2000, 11:33 AM
Cheryl,<P>Sigh... I know :( I should not have taken the pictures like crazy.... but then again, it is still great to see Garth live.<P><BR><B>Russ</B>,<P>Oh cool ;) The concert is grreeaattt :)<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
05-08-2000, 12:22 PM
*LOL* Tuss :D<P>You can just come on over ;) ;)<P>I am sure you couldn't catch me anyway ;)<P>But I am glad you enjoyed the show :)<P>BrianN

Pilgrim
05-08-2000, 12:23 PM
Oh bummer :o :o<P>I meant <B>R</B>uss :)<P>BrianN