PDA

View Full Version : I need some song writting buddies and a band

rightnow777
07-04-2000, 03:59 PM
hi,
<br> my name is shelley i live in lewisville texas.I am somewhat of a country singer,i don't have any material of my own and i have no band.I sing at a relay race for a friend of mine who was killed when he was struck by lightning. so i would love someone to help me with song writting and i would love a band. again, I live in lewisville texas and i need songwritting buddies and a band if you write me saying you're interested i'll give you my e-mail and we'll figure out something soon.
<br> see ya,
<br> rightnow777N

littlebit
07-11-2000, 07:55 AM
Shelly,
<br>
<br>although we live pretty far from each other we could be song writing buddies if you like. :) i play guitar, bass, fiddle and bodhran, but i've only played the fiddle and bodhran in a band (a pirate one at that :P) you can e-mail me at celtricecds@earthlink.net. My sister does play in a band, but it's rock/heavy metal. :rolleyes: Sorry to hear about your friend. Take care,:)
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

MDgarthgirl
07-11-2000, 12:13 PM
Hey Shelley,
<br>
<br>I'm afraid I have to second the motion of deAnnalynn. Right now I live in Columbia, MD and when the school year starts, I'll be taking my second year of college in Murfreesboro, TN. But, with the *miracle* of email, I'm sure we could keep in touch as songwriting buds. You can email me at huggable99@hotmail.com.
<br>
<br>I also send my sympathy for the loss of your friend.
<br>
<br>Take Care,
<br>"Nash"
<br>(Stephanie)N