PDA

View Full Version : It's official!!!!

james
07-03-2000, 11:12 AM
FYI!!!
<br>
<br>I just checked at Opry.com and Garth is officially listed as performing on both nights of the Birthday Bash on Oct. 13th & 14th!!!! Can't wait!!! Nashville, we're heading back soon!!!
<br>
<br>Jim
<br>
<br>Check out my new Fan Fair 2000 photos at:
<br>http://sites.netscape.net/jameslasky/homepageN

nelty
07-03-2000, 11:17 AM
AH!!!!:eek:
<br>
<br>too bad I can't go... :mad:
<br>
<br>NellyN

honky
07-03-2000, 11:41 AM
Jim,
<br>
<br>LOL... I remember you! You and your wife have met so many country artists!!
<br>
<br>Have fun!
<br>
<br>
<br>I won't be able to go that far :(
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

angelamccann
07-03-2000, 12:17 PM
Thanks for posting that, Jim... and thanks to my GarthAngel Ros I might just be there... Little trip of 4000 miles between England and Nashville - twice in a year, too...
<br>
<br>But what the heck - Garth is worth every mile. I'd walk it if there wasn't the little matter of the Atlantic Ocean to get past. Wouldn't want to get my tickets wet, now would I?
<br>
<br>Angela xN

gbsangel7
07-03-2000, 01:39 PM
Hey guys. I am so excited. I am going to Opry bash in October. The friday night tickets for the 9:30 show are on the main floor (Where is the door that he sneaks out of, just kidding) :cool:. I went to see him in DC this year, but no Garth moment. I hope my Garth Angels are watching over me this time;). If I did get to meet and talk to him I would probably be tongue tied :eek:

Angel in VirginiaN

Pilgrim
07-03-2000, 01:48 PM
I won't be there:(:(:(:(
<br>
<br>BrianN

james
07-03-2000, 03:09 PM
Hi again!
<br>
<br>I just received an email from someone who couldn't find the list of performers at www.opry.com. It's a small blue box on the left hand side of the website that says "Click here for artists coming soon to the Grand Ole Opry." It looks like an advertisement but is actually the up-to-date list. I've been checking it twice a day to keep tabs on who we are gonna see!
<br>We have tickets for the 9:30 show on Friday (on the floor!)and for both Saturday shows! AND we have reservations at a hotel in Goodlettsville! WOOHOO! :)
<br>
<br>Brian, Tommy, & Nelly : I know it's not the same, but I'll be sure to post the photos for you PGers that can't make it.
<br>
<br>JimN

nelty
07-03-2000, 03:14 PM
awwwww.... Thanks so much, Jim... :)
<br>
<br>Nelly<P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

Pilgrim
07-03-2000, 03:23 PM
Thanks Jim:)
<br>
<br>But I rather want to see the REAL thing.
<br>
<br>It's been too long ago:(:(:(
<br>
<br>I really wish he would care just a little bit.
<br>
<br>BrianN

GarthLVR88
07-03-2000, 03:53 PM
Okay, I just want to let ALL of you who are going know something....YOU ALL OWE ME PICTURES AND A COMPLETE SUMMARY OF THE PERFORMANCE!!!!!!! Ahem, sorry! I'm a little peeved that I can't go...dumb mom. :mad: So I gotta have SOME kinda of report on what went on! PGers are the :cool:est!!
<br>
<br>Rachel!!!!!!! :rolleyes:N

NewestGBFan
07-03-2000, 03:57 PM
Thanks, Jim. That is such good news :) :) :)
<br>
<br>I am dragging my husband (who doesn't like country music) up there for the 2nd show on Saturday and he has been ragging me that I spent this money and got all excited just to see Travis Tritt (no offense intended). So glad to see it's official. I've never seen Garth, or any other country performer, for that matter. Can't wait :)
<br>
<br>ElaineN

honky
07-03-2000, 04:50 PM
Jim,
<br>
<br>THANK YOU!! I know you are good at taking pics!! *LOL* You guys have one of the best pics out there :P
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Vanessa
07-03-2000, 05:51 PM
Thanks Jim! :) I can't wait to hear a report, please give details!! :) :0 Have fun!!!! :) :) Take lots of pics! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

Garthfever4ever
07-03-2000, 06:17 PM
WOOOHOOO!!!!
<br>Thanks for the info!!:cool:
<br>I can't wait to get there!
<br>
<br>sabine:)N

gbfans66
07-04-2000, 03:58 AM
Looks like I'll be there with Jim & Angel. I have tickets for the Friday night 9:30 show also. I've been checking as often as I can & came here before there today. Thanks for the update!! :) :) :)
<br>JillN

gbfans66
07-04-2000, 04:03 AM
I had to go & check after posting & yeppers he's listed!!!! :) :) Now we all understand that this list is subject to change, but we know Garth couldn't do that to us!! We should probably carry some signs or something to let him know we are there & a part of planetgarth.com shouldn't we? Just a thought. I plan on taking my quilt made out of old t-shirts, mostly his & see if there's any way possible of getting it signed. Once he signs it I can hang it on my wall. :)
<br>
<br>JillN