PDA

View Full Version : you have one day with the man and one day only... now do you do?

rightnow777
07-02-2000, 04:12 PM
the response with my first post that i thought i'd write another pne, so, just imagine that you get to spend one day all by yourself with the man himself, and you can do whatever you want,the only catch is that you will never get the chance to meet him again so what do you do with you're time or better yet what do you say to him. now, remember you have 24 hours with him, no more and no less.
<br> I'll see you when I come back to you again,
<br> Rightnow 777N

AZamy77
07-02-2000, 04:21 PM
Ok, I've got a good one!
<br>
<br>I'd see if we had time to fly to Europe to do a concert for Brian! But then again you said alone.....so if I had that chance I'd spend it talking about every song and even writing one with him! Talk about dreamin'! Of course I'd sure love to sing along to all of the songs too! I almost have every word to all of his songs memorized, so I wouldn't embarrass myself, hehe!<P>(This message has been edited by AZamy77)N

GarthLVR88
07-02-2000, 04:35 PM
What? Oh....geez. Only one day? blah. Well...First of all...I'd have to stare for a while....then I'd make him sing!! Then, I'd join in too! That'd be so cool to sing along w/ him. ;) We'd go to a Tulsa Drillers (triple A baseball team) game, and then to Romano's Macaroni Grill! Well, I know Sandy loves that place, b/c that's where he took her and the girls for Mother's Day!:eek: then, we'd watch some John Wayne movies at my house! or his, which ever! Then, the day would almost be over...so I would flop down on the floor, grab ahold of his leg, and never let go! He couldn't leave...:) That's about it! Or all that I can "tell". :eek: ;)
<br>
<br>RachelN

nelty
07-02-2000, 05:09 PM
Me??? :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>oh, I would like to talk to him and Sandy.:cool: I would love and it will be an honor to meet Sandy, Taylor, August and Ellie. :eek:I would really love to play games like basketball, catch, football or just kids games with Garth, Sandy, Taylor, August and Ellie and who ever else that is there. :eek: Or even go biking or swimming... :eek: Anything(Mostly with Garth, if we are playing catch(no offence)):P or even have a BBQ and just have lots and lots of fun. :)
<br>
<br>I hope I am not asking too much. :)
<br>
<br>Nelly :eek:
<br>
<br>ps: that is after someone check me out of the hositpal for shock treatment for having to spend a day with Garth and his family :eek:
<br>
<br><P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

Vanessa
07-02-2000, 05:43 PM
Let's see...... what would I do???.....
<br>
<br>Only one day?? DARN!! hehehe I would probably talk to him about his music, what it means to him. I would probably stare for a while, hehehe :) :). Then we could play catch or do somethiunbg else. I'd also ask him to sing and then probably sing along with him :) :) :) N

honky
07-02-2000, 05:51 PM
Ummmm..... I really want to take Garth for a AUTHENTIC CHINESE CUISINE :) I can't tolerate those sweet and sour chickens!!! :mad: That is not Chinese food!!!
<br>
<br>TommyN

fuzzwuzz
07-03-2000, 03:53 AM
I would want to spend the day alone with Garth, talking about all his hopes and dreams for this world, and how we as fans have helped or hindered and what we can do to help him fulfill his dreams. I want to know what he sees coming, because I want to be a part of it.
<br> And I would love to hear of all his experiences with fans all over the world. I'm sure there are so many that we would go over the one day limit! He could tell me about all the great times I missed, but as a new fan, I think what's coming is even better.N

cowgirl14
07-03-2000, 08:10 AM
Me?
<br>
<br>hehehe
<br>
<br>I love to saw off my nepew to Garth and Sandy or the girls! I can just heard the "Aww he so cute"'s in the background from the girls.
<br>Love Ya Joey p.s. my dad on my case to get off. Its his turn. Talk later Bye
<br>N

AZamy77
07-04-2000, 12:46 AM
This is an even better way I'd spend the 24 hours...at Planet Garth all 24 hours, letting him how much his fans need him. To let him see how he has impacted our lives. To bring alot of smiles to his face. :) Telling him how he and only he has the guts to speak out to this world about the issues at heart. And to bring God back to the dinner table. I'd love to pray with him also. Starting from scratch on Planet Garth, you could easily spend 24 hours reading....Keep Believing....N

fuzzwuzz
07-04-2000, 06:36 AM
This heart believes, Amy!N

gbfans66
07-04-2000, 07:16 AM
I would just like to sit & talk with him! I'd like for Sandy and the girls to be there too, but if we had to be just the two of us, we'd just talk! It would be about life, music just everything! He makes you feel so comfortable when you talk to him, so I know we could spend the entire day just talking about everything. I'd probably show him around my town too, and we'd definately have to eat somewhere but talking about everything is most important to me. :)
<br>
<br>JillN

rightnow777
07-04-2000, 08:45 AM
so does this heart.
<br> LOve ,me N

cowgirl14
07-04-2000, 09:39 AM
Hi guys I'm back.
<br>
<br>Gee am I in the wrong topic for debaiting because all you want to do with Garth is talk with him I have nothing against that but it just sounds a little boring.
<br>
<br>Couse me being a Horseback Rider I love for him to take me and my nepew out Horseback Riding with his girls come along.
<br>
<br>Then he would take me out for Dinner at a really nice place that he takes his family out to. But I would love to talk with him. I like to talk with about his music and his life. Well Bye LOVE YA JOEY
<br>
<br>P.S. This is a little off base but when you guys saw "When You Come Back To Me Again" at the end did you guys see Garth blow a kiss out to the lady fans. That send me up the wall for a cople of weeks LOL. well bye guys LOVE YA JOEY N

gbfans66
07-04-2000, 12:13 PM
Talking wouldn't be boring with Garth!!!! Everytime I've met him I have forgotten something I wanted to tell him or say to him. It would take me the whole day to talk about everything I wanted to. Besides I didn't say we would just sit around the house & talk. We could be walking through the park or out on the lake or wherever. He is such an interesting man. He'd have his guitar with him definately because I'd have to hear him do The Dance with just him & his guitar. I love the acoustic stuff. He could just start into a song whenever. :)
<br>
<br>JillN

Y@nkee
07-04-2000, 01:47 PM
:eek: 24 hours with Garth!?!?!? :eek:
<br>
<br>I'm having a problem even imagining having him all to myself for 24 hours, much less what to do in that 24-hour time frame!
<br>
<br>I've never seen the man in person! I'd be 'star-struck!'
<br>
<br>If I ever recovered, I think I would do whatever he felt like doing. There are lots of options around the valley of the eternal sun. He might enjoy a chance to go 4-wheeling...that's always fun! Let's see how good that Navigator really is! :)
<br>
<br>As much as I am curious about how he chooses songs, etc...asking him would be pushing it, I think. How many banal questions has he had to answer from interviewers and other fans?
<br>
<br>If I could spend my 24 hours with Garth any way I want to, along with going 4-wheeling, I would like to sit in on a recording session as he works on a new album. Not even as an active participant, but as an observer, watching as he works his 'magic' around the lyrics of each song. Ahh! There's a true delight! To be there witnessing as he spins his hypnotic voice into my soul!
<br>
<br>(I'd probably be in tears from the emotions he would pull to the surface from deep within me!) :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>:cool:~Y@nkee~:cool:N

Pilgrim
07-04-2000, 02:58 PM
I would tie him to a chair on a stage and make him sing for 24 hours:):)
<br>
<br>Brian:cool:N

rightnow777
07-04-2000, 03:07 PM
pilgrium,
<br> that's funny, you would surely break his record for doing things for his fans continiuosly
<br> love, me N

SweetGBFan
07-04-2000, 06:21 PM
Only 24 hrs huh? Okay Garth comes knocking at 6:00 AM cause thats what time Im up. He comes in and he eats breakfast with me, I tell him my name is Tabby Please dont call me maam. He says yes maam. Then he sings to me for about an hour. Starts with WYCBTMA. I also have him talk to my daughter, my 2 sons, and my husband to make them see he is for real.
<br>Then I take him to work where he promptly sings for everyone. Then we go to Taco Bell for lunch. We walk and talk all day . He tells me about his family, Sandy, and the Girls, and I tell him about mine. I think I may have stopped drooling by this time and stopped sounding like a blubbering idiot. We go back home and he sings for me some more. (Cant get enough of that) Then at around midnight he goes home after a big Garth hug and kiss and he does autograph all my Garth CDs, and we take lots of pictures and that is my day with Garth just talking and walking and singing.N

MelMalovesGB4eva
07-05-2000, 04:20 AM
I would love to sit and talk with him over breakfast, then take it from there.:)
<br>
<br>I'd give anything to spend just 24 seconds with him.
<br>
<br>Lisa N

fuzzwuzz
07-05-2000, 04:27 PM
Hey Brian, when you get your wish, can I hang out in the shadows and watch? Lol!N

GRTH FAN
07-05-2000, 09:30 PM
I would invite all P-Gers to come along to my 24hr Dream and Chris LeDoux, and have a 24hr concert! It still would not be enough, because then I would need another 24hrs to talk to him!
<br>Just another vision in "The Wide Open Spaces"
<br>Donna :)N

jacsan1451
07-06-2000, 05:14 AM
Well, if I had one day with Garth, I would invite Garth, Sandy and their kids over for a BBQ. I have two girls (6&4) and I think they would get along just great. Some good food and a few beers and I think we would have a great time. I am sure Garth would have some great stories and I would love to hear every one of them. Then I would like to get Sandy alone for a while and hear about the Garth that none of us ever get to see. I am sure she has some very funny stories about Garth. You know how woman can talk about their husbands when we are alone. That would be a perfect day for me. Jackie :) N

Pilgrim
07-06-2000, 02:29 PM
Dale
<br>
<br>Of course:):)
<br>
<br>You are invited:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

fuzzwuzz
07-06-2000, 05:51 PM
Gee thanks Brian! I can't wait!