PDA

View Full Version : 27 pictures my Hollywood trippin' (14 of Garth :)

Odexut77
07-01-2000, 11:47 AM
Here is a link to my photo album. Just about everyone has given there account of The Hollywood Bowl 2000 Gala.
<br>
<br>I'll just let my pictures tell the story.
<br>
<br>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=13912&a=6997667
<br>
<br>"When You Come Back to Me Again" Came on the radio just as I started to post this.
<br>
<br>Kathy77
<br>
<br>N

Chris Gaines
07-01-2000, 12:05 PM
Fixin your link Kathy :)<br>

smitten
07-01-2000, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the pics Kathy. When you guys post all about your Garth stuff, I don't feel so far away.
<br>The pics are brilliant, I especially like the "your smile" pic - he just lights up doesn't he!
<br>
<br>Thanks Nate - a job well done :0
<br>
<br>Thanks for sharing - I appreciate it.
<br>
<br>:) AnaN

Teach
07-01-2000, 12:49 PM
Thanks, Kathy, for sharing such great pictures. I really liked the one of GB with the smile. Very :cool:!!!!!!N

garthsgirl
07-01-2000, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the link to the pictures. Yes, it is GREAT to see Garth with a genuine smile on his face. He did need that night. Lisa
<br>N

klee201
07-01-2000, 01:27 PM
Kathy
<br>These are wonderful pictures of Garth.
<br>He looked so good.
<br>How lucky your were to hear WYCBTMA live and in person.
<br>Thanks for posting them.
<br>
<br>Kathy
<br>N

no1cowgirl
07-01-2000, 01:38 PM
Those are great pictures! :cool: Thanks fer sharing them with us! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
<br>
<br>
<br>Krista N

honky
07-01-2000, 01:59 PM
WOW!!!!
<br>
<br>Kathy,
<br>
<br>THANKS!!! :) Your seat was AWESOME!!!!
<br>
<br>
<br>I am so jealous...LOL
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

GarthFanCanada1
07-01-2000, 02:02 PM
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=13912&a=6997667
<br>
<br>I had to try to fix that link... I'm craving a challenge! LOL....
<br>
<br>BTW, those pix are awesome... Garth looks REALLY happy!!!
<br>
<br>Barkley<P>(This message has been edited by GarthFanCanada1)N

JulieLvsGB
07-01-2000, 03:29 PM
Kathy,
<br>
<br>Great Pics! Thanks for sharing! :)
<br>
<br>JulieN

Pilgrim
07-01-2000, 03:40 PM
Kathy
<br>
<br>Those pics are soooooooo cool:):):)
<br>
<br>Thanks A LOT for sharing:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

phillygirl4garth
07-01-2000, 05:50 PM
Kathy
<br>
<br>Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
<br>
<br>DeniseN

nelty
07-01-2000, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the pic....:) it's great... :cool:
<br>
<br>no offence but Garth don't look so good... :( He's happy but he's eyes shows a diff thing. I sense that there's worry:(
<br>
<br>Nelly<P>(This message has been edited by nelty)N

Garthfever4ever
07-01-2000, 07:12 PM
:)Great Pics!!!:)
<br>Love that smile!:cool:
<br>Thanks for sharing them !!
<br>
<br>sabine
<br>N

Y@nkee
07-01-2000, 07:25 PM
Kathy...
<br>
<br>May I have your permission to use these photos in the "Friends In Net Places" Tribute Book? That one close-up shot of Garth looking up and smiling just steals my heart away!
<br>
<br>(AZamy says, "Me too!!!")
<br>
<br>:cool:~Y@nkee~:cool:N

AZamy77
07-01-2000, 07:37 PM
I thank God for bringing that wonderful smile to Garth's face again. :)
<br>
<br>Kathy, by the way, do you happen to have a close-up picture of Garth's Star? I have some pictures of my trip through Yukon, OK I'll share with ya! (as soon as I get them scanned!) :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Thank you so much for bringing us these wonderful pictures!
<br>
<br>God Bless...
<br>
<br>:cool:~AzAmy~:cool:
<br>
<br>By the way, I'm sharing Y@nkee's computer right now...she's doing the typing for me! :P She's Da Woman! :rolleyes:N

gblady
07-01-2000, 08:35 PM
I agree with Nelty, I think Garth looks very sad in most of the pictures. The first one of him smiling so happily, I believe is a snap from an awards show where he was performing "To make you feel my love" and was getting a wonderful response from the audience. I watched it on tape so many times, its emblazened on my memory.
<br>CherylN

CountryBee
07-01-2000, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the pics. You took some really great shots of everything. I was there and took a whole roll of pics, but when I got them back, only two shots had come out any good. I totally messed up and did not get even one half-way decent shot of Garth. I had also run out of film before Garth finished his performance.
<br>Bee
<br>N

Odexut77
07-02-2000, 10:41 AM
Chris Gaines Thanks for fixin' the link Jason:) I guess I need to got back to posting school ;) ...and I'm a senior too! :eek:
<br>
<br>smitten You are welcome! Ana :) "When you care enough to send the very best..." Send Garth, he's better than a greeting card! ;) but some of us still want to flip him over and look for the Hallmark :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Teach, garthsgirl, Garthfever4ever(sabine) Yes, I love that beautiful smile too! gblady You are right Cheryl that was taken from a video of when he was ... I think, the Academy Awards show (???) When he sang, "To Make you Fell My Love." I wish I could give credit for that picture to the sweetheart on G-box who made it for me. I requested that exact moment in an e-mail to her and she has the fancy program to take stills from a video. (If you are reading this, who ever you are, please contact me so I can give you credit)
<br>
<br>Y@nkee Yes sure thing! :cool: Like I said I can't take credit for the smile one as explained above. But anything I can contribute to the Tribute Book sure thing :) I have more Chris Gaines sketches if you would like to see them E me.
<br>
<br>The Garth's star was on the disk right next to the David Janssen star. When I went to Download it into my computer :eek: just the very tips of the star show and the rest was like eaten off!! :( I don't know what happened to it, it was there until I got it home. It's kind of spooky... my husband has had that effect on many of my Garth things. He has been known walk into the room and without touching a thing erase portions of my Garth videos :eek: And I blame him for knocking a Garth E-Card site off line one night when he walk in and touched the screen...several people on PG experienced that black out ;) I think he has some issues to deal with :P
<br>
<br>I have a very cool picture of the star with Garths picture superimposed over it. It was sent to me by someone...I think it was pirated off someone else's website...I will check with her and see if we can track down the originator.
<br>
<br>CountryBee I had that same unfortunate experience with pictures of the concert in '98 and SpringTraining in '99. So I vowed to go into 2k with some high tech equipment. Our seats weren't that close but the camera has an incredible zoom and the super-closeups are actually of the big screen! :) "Is it live or is it Memorex?" ;)
<br>
<br>honky Next Garth adventure, Tommy I'm taking you and Nate can do the photography for both of us ;) so we can enjoy the show. At the Bowl Nate got a little over excited when Christina came out...he's 14 now :eek: and we had to make him delete a bunch to make room on the disk for Garth!
<br>
<br>Glad all y'all enjoyed the pictures I will pass the compliments to Nate :cool:
<br>
<br>You Keep A Happy Thought!
<br>
<br>Kathy77
<br>N

Odexut77
07-02-2000, 11:04 AM
gblady Hey Lady!!!! :cool: I just checked your profile to send you and e-mail. No addy is given. Hi neighbor! You live over across the pond in "Mangoville" :eek: ...where Chris Kattan is from ;) Nice to know like minded folks live close by.
<br>
<br>Kathy77:)N

MissScarlett
07-02-2000, 11:24 AM
Kathy,
<br>
<br>Thanks for sharing!! Dang! He's a fine looking man :) :) :) I would have loved to of heard "When You Come Back to Me Again" in person too. I just love that song!
<br>
<br>Margaret :cool:N

angelamccann
07-03-2000, 03:25 AM
Thanks for sharing - makes the rest of us souls feel like we were there too :)
<br>
<br>Really appreciate it!
<br>
<br>Angela xN