PDA

View Full Version : Garth Downunder???

dossy the aussie
07-01-2000, 12:42 AM
Hi all , I haven't been around the forums much lately , so I have missed a bit , so can anyone tell me , when is Garth going to do another world tour . If at all??
<br>I have heard rumors that he is giving up world tours for good . Please tell me it's not true ! Us Aussies need a Garth fix !!:(
<br> Dossy :):)N

nelty
07-01-2000, 05:03 AM
Hi,
<br>
<br>Garth didn't say for sure. But he is going to take some time off to be with his family. Which is good. Sandy deserve it and so does the girls.
<br>
<br>Maybe in a few years, Garth may want to come back and sing again or even tour but for now.
<br>
<br>I think it's best that he spend it with his family. :)They have been through enough. His 3 girls need their father more than ever especially at their age. :) and Garth needs to be with Sandy too. She has given more then he asked.
<br>
<br>We all want Garth to tour again but I think he should really take some time off now... :) But I do hope that he will think of touring in the future. Maybe in 5 or 10 years time. Who knows... :)
<br>NellyN

smitten
07-01-2000, 11:56 AM
Nothing happening anywhere at the moment - least of all on the other side of the earth!!!!
<br>I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
<br>
<br>;) AnaN

dossy the aussie
07-01-2000, 12:11 PM
Yeah , I never really thought of it like that , it's all well and good for us to want Garth to do what we want him too, but in te end he has to look after himself and his family first . So we will wait patiently , and anhow , I am coming to the states next year , maybe I can catch up with him then;)
<br> thanks Dossy N

cowgirl14
07-01-2000, 07:20 PM
Nelly did you say T-Ten years NO WAY NOT OUR GARTH!:( JoeyN

nelty
07-01-2000, 07:25 PM
Joey,
<br>
<br>I don't mind as long as Garth is happy with his family.. and his family is happy. :)
<br>
<br>I am just saying, I don't know for sure.. Garth didn't actually say how long.
<br>
<br>NellyN