PDA

View Full Version : The Stillwater Band

littlebit
06-30-2000, 11:54 AM
Hey y'all,
<br>
<br>Does anyone have any info (in case the world does end and Garth decides to retire) on what's goin to happen to the other guys and girls? There is some incredible talent there and it would be a shame if its silenced. Maybe the Stillwater Band could stay together and start their own thing (Remember i said just in case okey?) Also does anyone know when James Garver's birthday is? Himself,Steve,and Mark as well as Garth got me to pick up my acoustic guitar and my bass guitar after years of unuse. I would like to light a candle for him like i do for Garth and his family.
<br>
<br>
<br>N

Pilgrim
06-30-2000, 02:48 PM
Sorry:(
<br>
<br>I don't know anything about if they will continue:(
<br>
<br>I suppose they won't, atleast not as Stillwater.
<br>
<br>Brian:)N

darinbunjer
06-30-2000, 05:49 PM
The only member that I have seen out working some is Jimmy, who has done some fiddling for Steve Wariner. Mike Palmer has gotten into the business as Tyler England's manager. I would think that the other members would not need to work anymore with all that they have made and done with Garth.N

DixieChicken
06-30-2000, 07:23 PM
James Garver's Birthday is September 8th 1957.:)
<br>
<br> EmilyN

littlebit
07-01-2000, 09:32 AM
Wow, i didn't know Mike was Ty's manager now! Way cool! +cool+ i hope we hear from Ty soon. +) Thank you for James's birthdate. Appreciated it very much. +) I swear he and Garth have spagehti for fingers sometimes when i watch them play some of those chords. +eek+ One of the things i like about them is they use their instuments to kind of sing back to what Garth is singing. Especially James and Dave. They not only match his voice but the emotion in it. +cool+ And alot of the other backup bands i've heard just don't do it the way they do. +P Well, gotta go do my chores now. +rolleyes+ Thanks again for the info. y'all take care.+)N

hugeGBnutt
07-01-2000, 09:47 AM
littlebit,
<br>
<br>to make the little faces use <b>:</b> in place of what you used --> <b>+</b> and the faces will work!;)
<br>
<br>aRiN

littlebit
07-01-2000, 02:46 PM
Thanks aRi! :) i was wonderin why they didn't take. :eek: Just figured out the chords to Trisha's new one. 'Where are you now?' :) I really like that song. :cool: Thought i'd take a quick peek but i gotta go make supper now. "mama needs some sweet romance,and a live in maid!" :mad::rolleyes: Thanks again and take care. :)
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

GarthLVR88
07-01-2000, 09:08 PM
Hey Littlebit! You said you just figured out the chords to Trisha's new song. By chance, have you ever been to www.roughstock.com ? There's a thing there called C.O.W.P.I.E, lots of people post the chords and stuff they've figured out for hundreds of songs! It'd be awesome if you'd post them there! And if you don't want to, just e-mail them to me if you would! I'm not talented enough yet to figure them out on my own. :) Thanks.
<br>
<br>RachelN

littlebit
07-08-2000, 01:07 PM
Rachel,
<br>
<br>Sure you can have the chords. You'll need a capo too. Y'all can e-mail me at celtricecds@earthlink.net. Most of the chords i know i don't know the names to, but my sister who plays electric guitar in a heavy metal band does. (She can keep up with James and Steve! i am so jealous!)N

marla with a b
07-08-2000, 03:01 PM
HI!
<br>
<br>We saw Jimmy last summer in Atlanta playing fiddle for Susan Ashton too.....it sure was good to see one of the group on the stage! :)
<br>
<br>mw/abN

rightnow777
07-13-2000, 05:27 PM
hey you guys i have predictions of each and every person in the band i have watched "central park" enough times to figure out who is gonna do what.
<br>
<br>steve: he'll be continuing with playing the guitar I just don't know for who.but i think he'll be just fine.
<br>
<br>Mike; if he's gonna manage Ty who is a new artist by the way ( I think) he has a long road ahead of him,if he wants to continue doing what he's doing he has got to manage to do his own solo carrer or else we may not see him for a long time.
<br>
<br>stephanie: she is so talented she'll find her way to succes enough to not worry so much about her.
<br>
<br>Jimmy: he's playing for steve warnier, now who's hands would he be safer with(other than garth)than steve's, he'll be just fine.
<br>
<br>debbie: what a voice. she'll be fine
<br>
<br>dave; if he can find a band to play with he'll be on a roll in no time
<br>
<br>if i have forgotten anyone please let me know
<br>
<br> me
<br>
<br>
<br> N