PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have a Garth Personalized License Plate?

klee201
06-29-2000, 11:29 AM
How many of us have a Garth personalized license plate on our cars?
<br>Many of you have your user name personalized to Garth in some way. Have you gone as far as putting your obsession for Garth on your car?
<br>
<br>The reason I pose this question, is that I am getting a Garth personalized plate for my car. I just reserved it at the Motor Vehicle Dept.
<br>
<br>So pretty soon my van will have 7 GB on it as I drive around Ohio. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>My husband made me reserve it, because he couldn't make himself ask the people at the Motor Vehicle. He wants the plates on my car for his new BMW Z3 (current plates are AJR 2, which are his initials).
<br>
<br>I can't wait. I'll let you all know when they arrive. I wonder if my kids will ride in the car with Garth plates?
<br>
<br>Kathy:):):):):):):)N

splitzer
06-29-2000, 11:37 AM
What a coincidence that you should post this today! I'm just about to leave for the DMVs office for that very purpose! Wish me luck!
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

no1cowgirl
06-29-2000, 11:38 AM
Yup! I do....well, it's a Garth and Chris LeDoux plate *L*
<br>
<br>GBCLLVR
<br>
<br>GB-Garth Brooks, of course
<br>CL-Chris LeDoux
<br>LVR-Lover
<br>
<br>*L* people can never figure it out. If had a nickle for every time someone asked me what it means *L* I'd be rich!
<br>
<br>KristaN

TIFF4GARTH
06-29-2000, 12:15 PM
YES!!! ;) I must say, my mother (AZamy77) and I PROUDLY have a Garth license plate planted right on the front of our Hyundai Sonata!
<br>
<br>We decided we NEEDED to immediately get a Garth plate after our special moments with him at Spring Training in l999.
<br>
<br>Our plate reads:
<br>
<br>77 GARTH :)
<br>
<br>I must say, it's sorta funny how kindly we get treated by most people out there on the road! Like they're saying,'Any friend of Garth's is a friend of our's.'
<br>hehe...too cute! We love it!
<br>
<br>Everyone else go out there and get yours! "Gotta getcha some!"
<br>
<br>Take care & God Bless,
<br>Tiffany :)<P>(This message has been edited by TIFF4GARTH)N

Teresa Morris
06-29-2000, 01:26 PM
Hey yall...
<br>
<br>When I first got my van years ago, I got personalized plates. That one said GBFANS. Once it expired, I moved it to the front of the van as a "decorator" plate more or less and went back to regular whatever they give ya tags! :)
<br>
<br>When we got our BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEE Expedition last month, I knew exactly what she'd be named. I applied for the license plates 3 weeks ago and it should be arriving any day now.
<br>
<br>The new personalized plates will read BLU-ROSE. In tribute to Garth, my favorite flowers, Colleen, and those precious gates that have brought me so much joy and comfort over the years. BLU-ROSE was the obvious name for our new ride! :cool:
<br>TeresaN

gbfans66
06-29-2000, 07:21 PM
I have plates for Garth. I've had them since 1990 I think. Mine are GBFANS 4!!! I was married at the time & have 2 kids and my husband didn't really like country music but he let me get them for my thunderbird. We then bought a mini-van & I had to transfer the plates to it because my husband would not drive around in a car with those plates on it. Then I got divorced but kept the #4 on them anyway and traded my van for a newer one in 1998. I have lots of fun with them, because most people think they stand for Green Bay or depending on where I'm at they make up different things. If I'm at the races, they think of Geoff Bodine and when the Clinton-Bush election was going on they asked if it stood for George Bush. I've been asked alot about them though & everyone knows my van now too. The only problem is that everyone knows where I am. :) That's ok too. I usually start telling them that it stands for great butt, great body or something else before I tell them the truth. I just have fun with it!
<br>
<br>JillN

splitzer
06-30-2000, 10:34 PM
As of today, I am the proud owner of the license plate GARTHNT. There's a little space between the H and the N, so you can more easily read it as GARTH NT. Garthnutt. :)
<br>
<br>I'm happy. :)
<br>
<br>I looked through the book of taken personalized license plates in California today while I was at the DMV, and it was neat reading through the list of Garthy plates. There's a long list. :)
<br>
<br>Hey, one of the things on my "You Know You're A Garthnutt If..." list is that you have a Garthy license plate... I wanted to give real life examples... lay 'em on me and I'll put some of them in the Tribute book. :)
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>Danielle<P>(This message has been edited by splitzer)N

gbfans66
07-01-2000, 05:42 PM
Danielle,
<br>
<br>You've already gotten some of them & hopefully others will post their replies with their plates. Start with these & maybe if we bring it back to the top, we'll get the others to post theirs.
<br>
<br>JillN

Chris Gaines
07-01-2000, 05:47 PM
I have a Personalized plate.. but it's my nickname ;)
<br>
<br>Nothing to do with Garth at all :)
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
07-02-2000, 01:38 AM
Jason I have seen your plate:):)
<br>
<br>FOOL#1:P
<br>
<br>Brian *running*N

Hawk7lte
07-02-2000, 04:30 AM
No ah don't - and ah never would.
<br>
<br>
<br>HawkN

GRTH FAN
07-03-2000, 05:30 PM
Kathy, I am very proud to say that my Mercury has GRTH on my plates!! We can only have four letters, and so that was the obvious way to put it!!
<br>Teresa, Your new one is awesome Girl!!
<br>Happy to promote his name!!! Donna :)N

Chris Gaines
07-03-2000, 07:04 PM
Brian,
<br>
<br>your not even close bud :P
<br>
<br>so :P:P:P:P:P:P:P on you :P
<br>
<br>Jason ;)N

Pilgrim
07-04-2000, 01:12 PM
Jason
<br>
<br>What is your name??:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Garth1
07-05-2000, 11:41 AM
Over here we are not allowed to have that kind of personalized license plates :(
<br>But I do have Garth all over the rear window
<br>of my car !! :cool:
<br>
<br>Paul. ;)N

boppityboo
07-06-2000, 09:59 AM
I don't have a personalized Garth license plate, but my 1st 3 leters are ALG. I like to think of it as standing for ALL GARTH... lol:eek: Does that count as a Garth plate? I would like to get a real one, but they are really expensive here. Very :cool: that you guys have Garth plates. :
<br>
<br>Have a Garthriffic day,
<br>Ellie :)N

Chris Gaines
07-06-2000, 10:49 AM
Brian,
<br>
<br>I ain't sharing on the board LOL ;)
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
07-06-2000, 11:15 AM
Hmm, is it THAT bad??;)
<br>
<br>BrianN

GRTH FAN
07-06-2000, 06:51 PM
Jason, Come on, let's hear your nickname!! What do you say!?
<br>Donna :)N

splitzer
07-06-2000, 11:53 PM
Okay guys...
<br>
<br>I'm using pics to go along with my section in the tribute book ("You Know You're A Garthnutt If...") and I need pictures of someone's Garthy license plate. I can't use mine because I just ordered it and I won't have it in time. :(
<br>
<br>If you send me a pic, it will probably be used in the book. I'm informing you of that fact now. You will be credited for the photo.
<br>
<br>Thanks all.
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

Chris Gaines
07-07-2000, 04:44 AM
Brian,
<br>
<br>if ya post up your plate in an open forum, and someone that works for the state or a police department can see it...
<br>
<br>The information that they can get of you by just a License Plate # is incredible..
<br>
<br>I think I'll pass at displaying mine for all to see LOL :)
<br>
<br>JasonN

Chris Gaines
07-07-2000, 04:47 AM
Brian,
<br>
<br>by the way, there is ONE person on this forum that has seen my plate.. even asked me about it LOL
<br>
<br>But, I'll just let ya guess who LOL :P
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
07-07-2000, 02:16 PM
Jason:)
<br>
<br>I can see the problem:(:(
<br>I would never get you into that sh!t:(
<br>
<br>Hmm, who could the person be?? Angela (x)?? Trish?
<br>
<br>Hey! There is MANY who could have seen it:eek:
<br>
<br>Brian;)N

Chris Gaines
07-07-2000, 02:58 PM
Brian,
<br>
<br>nope.. I didn't have my car in Nashville the 1st trip there.. I took a rental car ;)
<br>
<br>My second trip.. I took my car.. and met 1 PGer lol
<br>
<br>JasonN

Pilgrim
07-07-2000, 03:00 PM
hmm, could it be Jen19??;);)
<br>
<br>She was in Nashville a while ago;);)
<br>
<br>Brian:cool:N

GRTH FAN
07-07-2000, 07:30 PM
Tommy, Could you send a copy of that one picture I sent you of my car to Danielle, because I don't think I have anymore right now!?
<br>Let me know Okay!!?
<br>Donna :)N