PDA

View Full Version : if you had one day with the man.......

mango77
06-27-2000, 01:02 PM
Hi all-
<br>if you had one day to chill with the man. what would you do? (remember ladies, he's happily married hee hee)
<br>mangoN

Pilgrim
06-27-2000, 02:04 PM
I would hang out at my place with him:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

major tom
06-27-2000, 02:14 PM
I went for the concert :) I could listen to him sing all day :)
<br>
<br>KirstyN

MDgarthgirl
06-27-2000, 02:37 PM
...I'd ask for another day. :)
<br>
<br>Nash
<br>...of course, I would like to hear his laugh on a rollercoaster firsthand.N

klee201
06-27-2000, 04:58 PM
I'd hang out at his place, where he would be relaxed and comfortable and we would talk about everything under the sun.
<br>
<br>Since he's married and so am I , I guess I can't write how I would like to spend my day with him:):););)
<br>
<br>Kathy(happily married for 20 years, but a girl can still have her fantasies)
<br>N

gbfans66
06-27-2000, 05:02 PM
I picked hang out at my place, but I'd just hang out with him anywhere. I wouldn't have to make him sing, although I could listen to him all day, but what amazes me most about him is that he's so down to earth. I'd like to just sit & talk to him about his music, life and anything else that comes to mind. We have alot in common as far as our lives go. He's got the fear of heights & so do I. As much as I'm ashamed to admit it, but we also share the fact that we both cheated on our spouses. I'm not proud of it but I know what he felt like afterward & being on the receiving end of it also I know what Sandy feels like. Mostly I'd just like to spend the day talking to such an interesting man. He has always made me feel like I was talking to my brother or my best friend. He put me at ease everytime I met him. We could talk all day & then need another day to talk some more. N

cowgirl14
06-27-2000, 05:18 PM
I LOVE 2 GO 4 THE DAY AT HIS PLACE! Why? Easy 1st I love to talk to him or Horseback Riding:) with him and besides there is not alot to do at my place:(. But I got a great view of the city.:) N

loreli
06-27-2000, 06:10 PM
I'd just talk too, laugh, walk, play, anything. :) It would be incredible. :)
<br>
<br>Lori :PN

CountrySpirit
06-27-2000, 06:37 PM
I don't care what i'd be doing as long as I was with Garth. I would love to spend a day just talking to him.
<br>
<br>DaniN

Garthfever4ever
06-27-2000, 07:35 PM
I chose the hike...that way we could enjoy
<br>being out in the sunshine ,walking, talking
<br>maybe hear him sing.Anytime spent with him
<br>would be great!:)
<br>
<br>sabine
<br>N

minnesotagbfan
06-28-2000, 12:46 AM
i think i would just stare at him with my jaw dropped all day...lolN

Garthmedic
06-28-2000, 09:04 AM
Backyard concert... My place. Y'all are invited.
<br>
<br>--spud--:)N

Teach
06-28-2000, 01:42 PM
Great idea, Spud, just let me know where and when and I will be there! I voted to hang out at his place because I would love to just talk with him and Sandy, but I probably would just sit there with my mouth hanging open and be too shook up to say anything. N