PDA

View Full Version : Garth voted #1

SweetGBFan
06-27-2000, 04:04 AM
This is good news guys. I went to the Crook and Chase Website to see how Garth was doing and I found something really cool. Their chart goes by Radio and Records charts so Garth will be #19 but you can also vote for the song you want to be #1 and guess who won? GARTH!. He was voted the #1 song for the week. If you go to the website you can read it. Also vote for him and make him the #1 this week. Thought this was totally cool!!!N

Pilgrim
06-27-2000, 02:56 PM
VERY COOL
<br>
<br>Brian:cool:N

Paula
06-27-2000, 04:14 PM
I went but couldn't find where it said he was #1. In fact, after I voted, the page that came up had blanks where the name of the song and artist should have been:
Thanks for voting on your favorite song. Your choice was "" sung by . Last week " " was on the charts. This week it moved to number . Be sure to tune in this weekend to Crook & Chase Country Countdown to hear who was voted number 1 by all of Lorianne and Charlie's fans on the Web and check to see what happened to " ".
<br>Thanks for your vote! Your participation determines the weekly feature "Listeners' Choice" on the Crook & Chase Country Countdown radio show.
<br>I did find this piece of information for anyone who gets the C&C countdown. This weekend C&C will be talking to a few artists about their pastimes, and this is what they got from Garth:
GARTH BROOKS' idea of relaxing is working on his hay farm… which sounds a whole lot like work. Charlie asks Garth if he'll mow his front lawn… and Garth says if Charlie will let it get tall enough for him to bale, then count on it!
<br>
<br>PaulaN

Hawk7lte
06-27-2000, 04:49 PM
Gee my son baled hay in Oklahoma one summer and he said it was the hardest work he'd ever done.
<br>
<br>Sure developed some nice muscles for him though.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>HawkN

SweetGBFan
06-27-2000, 04:51 PM
I know. I went back to check the chart and it was gone. I think it changed when they changed the chart, but it did say this morning that WYCBTMA was voted #1 by the voting that we do on that chart. I also think that chart is very messed up. They have alot of the numbers posted twice for different songs for last week and you know that both Garth and Alan Jackson werent #22 last week.N

Garth_FANtasizer
06-27-2000, 05:32 PM
Maybe all the voting we're doing, broke it! LOL
<br>
<br>Boy would I love to watch him relax! :)
<br>
<br>~Ann~N