PDA

View Full Version : June 23 - Hollywood Bowl

JulieP616
05-03-2000, 04:45 AM
What is up with this? Is it a separate concert just with Garth? I get an autonotify of concert appearances for him and this popped up. Anyone who knows and can post the where to get tix, etc. I would greatly appreciate it - as I'm sure all of us would!N

Chris Gaines
05-03-2000, 05:03 AM
Julie,<P>no this is not a separate Concert..<P>Garth along with John Williams (I thik his name is) are both getting inducted into the *new* Hollywood Bowl Hall Of Fame on June 23rd. The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra is going to be doing Song from both of these people to pay tribute to them. It is uncertain whether Garth will sing at all, since it is a tribute.<P>But he should be there to accept his nomination though :D<P>I hope that helps.<P>I think Garth sung with the Hollywood Bowl back in 1994 (I thikn that's the year), and is one of the reasons for his nomination. :)<P>JasonN

Chris Gaines
05-03-2000, 05:05 AM
Also you can get tickets from the Hollywood Bowl.. or by calling Ticketmaster or you can get them online at: <A HREF="http://www.ticketmaster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ticketmaster.com</A> <P>Ticket prices range from $7.00 up to $85.00 each (for the ones that are left)<P>Jason :)N