PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a Garthnutt if...

splitzer
06-23-2000, 06:02 PM
I know this topic has been done before, but I can't seem to find any of them using the search.
<br>
<br>I am trying to put together a page for the Tribute Book on ways to know if you're a Certified Garthnutt.
<br>
<br>For example:
<br>-------------------
<br>You know you’re a Garthnutt if...
<br>
<br>You sit in your parked car in parking lots, driveways, and garages just to hear the rest of the Garth song on the radio, even if you’re already running late.
<br>
<br>You drive for days for a chance at seeing him live - even if it’s just for a moment.
<br>
<br>That moment is a significant event in your life - one you plan on telling your grandchildren about.
<br>
<br>Every time you hear or see "Brooks," "Garth," "GB," or "CG," your heart skips a beat, regardless of the context.
<br>
<br>You recognize a Garth song within the first 4 notes.
<br>
<br>You can sing along to any version of any Garth song without missing a beat.
<br>
<br>You yell out "weak!" in SOTF and "God Bless Chris LeDoux!" in MTYTFTDO along with Garth on DL.
<br>
<br>You can speak right along with Garth on DL when he's leading into the "mysterious third verse that goes on the end of that song."
<br>
<br>You have pets named Troyal, Brook, and/or Sandy.
<br>
<br>Your friends have kindly requested that you go 24 hours without mentioning the name "Garth."
<br>
<br>If anyone has a Garth question, they come straight to you.
<br>
<br>You go to Taco Bell just *because*.
<br>
<br>You buy M&Ms to eat with your Taco Bell.
<br>
<br>Whenever possible, you use check out lane #7 at the store.
<br>
<br>You occasionally get a "Garthy feeling" and switch the radio station just in time to hear the beginning of a Garth song.
<br>-----------
<br>
<br>That's what I've come up with so far... any ideas??
<br>
<br>Thanks all!!
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>Danielle
<br>N

Garthmedic
06-23-2000, 06:09 PM
You know you're a Garthnutt if..... You go seeking out Friends In Low Places.
<br>
<br>--spud--:)N

Vanessa
06-23-2000, 06:28 PM
LOL!!! Thanks for posting it!! I must say that I only missed about 4. I think that' spretty darn good!! :) Thanks for posting it!! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

gbfans66
06-23-2000, 06:29 PM
If you're license plates have something to do with Garth on them. For example mine are GBFANS4.
<br>
<br>If you've ever gotten up @ 4 a.m. & gone to work for 2 hours then driven 5 hours to attend a concert & driven home immediately afterwards, gotten the kids off to school then went to work again so you are running for 2 days without sleep.
<br>
<br>If you bought every different cover of the double live album just because you had to have them.
<br>
<br>If every Garth song resembles your life.
<br>
<br>I'm sure I'll think of more. I love the one about the question & your friends know to come to you. That is so true for me!! :)N

honky
06-23-2000, 06:51 PM
YIKEEEE!!!
<br>
<br>
You buy M&Ms to eat with your Taco Bell.
<br>
<br>
<br>Who did this!!???? :eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>*LOL*
<br>
<br>
<br>Thanks for posting! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

fuzzwuzz
06-23-2000, 07:02 PM
I'm into Garth, and it's TOTALLY Chris Gaines fault!!!N

Garthfan92
06-23-2000, 07:03 PM
Most of these apply to me so far! How many of you have experienced this one though.
<br>
<br>If anytime Garth comes on a show like Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight, some friend or family member will instantly call to make sure you're watching!
<br>
<br>My mom is expecially guilty of doing this to me(including tonight!), but my best friend has a few times too!
<br>
<br>LisaN

GBShameless
06-24-2000, 07:34 AM
I usually take people's names that are close to Garth's and change them around to spell his. Like my friends brother just had a baby and his middle name is Garreth and the first thing I said, was wow, if you take out a "r" and the "e" it spells Garth :), then I said Congrats.
<br>
<br>I also have family members who call me to see if I am watching the show that he might be on and of course they usually call right at a good spot :(.
<br>
<br>RobinN

countyfair_85
06-24-2000, 07:55 AM
Robin...I do the same thing...like while browsing online I came across some info of King Arther from Camelot and about the circle of stones that make up stonehenge...and in the middle of King Arther is "G" from the king "A"-"R"-"T"-"H"....and you have Garth...lol :cool:
<br>that name caught my attention right away!
<br>
<br>Also...you know your a Garthnutt if you can hit rewind over and over again of a Garth song...for instance "The River" and those around you look at you like your nuts...and you just smile... :)
<br>
<br>But you know your a true Garthnutt when you find yourself unhappy with your wardrobe and you have to go visit the Garth store and now own 20 Garth t-shirts...and they're the only shirts you wear...even a Garth night-shirt! :)
<br>oh...maybe I'm speaking from experience....I mean...do you know how many friends give me clothes because they think the only clothes I have are old worn out Garth shirts, Garth shorts, etc.... well...at least I'm not letting them sit around collecting dust...they're being used ! You should've seen it the other day...I wore a mauve shirt with my Garth shorts...and everyone around stared me down like something was amiss with me...I wonder what they were thinking! after all that only happens a few times a year! lol :)N

brooks1fan
06-24-2000, 08:57 AM
Last weekend, my family and I went on a 'mini vacation' to Salisbury Beach in Massachussetts... We live in NY and its about a 6 hour drive. Anyway.. we went with a large group of friends and family and we were all supposed to meet at a certain time that morning to go together.. Just as we were getting ready to literally walk out the door, my mom calls and says, "Tina, Garths on Seseme Street...." I had to turn it on and watch.. made everyone wait til it was over...
<br>
<br>Definitely a Garthnutt!!!!!
<br>
<br>Garth Forever,
<br>TinaN

sasteen
06-24-2000, 09:23 AM
How about this.....
<br>
<br>You know if you are a Garthnut if you take the day off from work just to tape some appearance that you want to make sure you get on tape.
<br>
<br>or
<br>
<br>You fly from Pennsylvania to California to be a member of the Donny & Marie audience, sit in the front row, and of course (you know Garth) he went to the back row. You didn't get a picture, autograph or to meet him then flew back to Pennsylvania the next day.
<br>
<br>I did both.N

nelty
06-24-2000, 10:00 AM
You know you are a Garth nutt if you have a Garth desktop theme.
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt if you are a walking Garth commerical. (Telling everyone why it's great to be a Garth fan)
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you notice all the 7s and "Garth" and "Brooks".
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you go to the mall or Wal-Mart and you have to go to the music section and flip through Garth's CD to see what's left on the selve and start complaining when there's too many Garth CDs there. Or when it's misplaced.
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you call a friend in another city to tape a Garth show for you and send it to you cause your VCR broke.
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you have to come to PlanetGarth.com no matter where you are.
<br>
<br>you know you are a Garth nutt when you have to have something of Garth (eg. a pic or hat or pin) with you when you go out.
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you are out having fun and almost had a fight with a total stranger cause they "talk bad" about Garth and his family.
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you have a Garth Yahoo alert. (It tells you when there is Garth news or appearance)
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garth nutt when you check the schedule every day to see when Garth music video is being played on CMT or CMTcanada. Then complain that they are not playing enough of Garth.
<br>
<br>Nelly
<br>
<br>N

GBlevr
06-24-2000, 01:56 PM
You know your're a Garthnutt...
<br> When your heart leaps at the sound of his voice on the radio...
<br> When your every computer password relates in some way to his life or music...
<br> When you cry reading sad posts on PG and you cry reading happy posts on PG...
<br> When your best friend call you crazy, and you just feel sad for her because she doesn't know what she's missing...N

Pilgrim
06-24-2000, 03:18 PM
When you have one of his CD's:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

OkieandloyalGBfan
06-24-2000, 05:41 PM
I know I'm a Garthnutt because my daughter, at the ripe old age of three, could sing "Longneck Bottle" just as clearly as the ABC song!
<br>
<br>I know I'm a Garthnutt because, since I bought a CD player, at least two of the five spots have been Garth titles at all times!
<br>
<br>I know I'm a Garthnutt because my ex-husband tried to get back on my good side by giving me a holographic limited edition copy of "Garth Brooks...In the Life of Chris Gaines" instead of flowers, chocolates, or jewelry for my birthday!
<br>
<br>I'm sure I'll think of more later.... :)
<br>Deanna
<br><P>(This message has been edited by OkieandloyalGBfan)N

splitzer
06-24-2000, 06:15 PM
Thank you guys SO much, they are all great!! Wow!
<br>
<br>Some of those I should have thought of, but I'm glad you did! I can relate to all but maybe 1 or 2 of them. :)
<br>
<br>PGers are the best. Keep 'em coming!! I'll be sure to acknowledge your contribution in the book!
<br>
<br>When I'm closer to finishing the section, I'll get back to you about how you want to be acknowledged, if you want to be (screen name, given name, both, etc).
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

gbfans66
06-24-2000, 07:01 PM
This probably won't apply to anyone else but.......
<br>
<br>If you are filing bankruptcy & facing the possiblity of losing your house but you still manage to cash in your change so you can see Garth at the Opry!! I know it's sad but it's been a while!!
<br>
<br>If you're children ask you to please NOT play Garth for the ride that's only 10 minutes long because you always have Garth on.
<br>
<br>If the only way you can get your child to go to sleep is by singing a Garth song to them while rocking them.
<br>
<br>If you've ever gotten into an arguement with friends/coworkers because they've said something negative about Garth. (baseball/sales/Chris or anything of this nature)
<br>
<br>If you've told all your family that at your funeral you want "The Dance" played. Especially when you are only in your 20's or 30's.
<br>
<br>If you're sister tells you she's getting married on February 7th & you tell her you'll always remember her anniversary because it's Garth's birthday. (my sis was married 2/7/98)
<br>
<br>If you play Garth's birthday for your lottery numbers.
<br>
<br>If you can remember Garth's children's names, birthday's and ages better than some of your own family members. And you know how they got their names.
<br>
<br>If you tell your daughter that Garth & Sandy are expecting & she tells you that she's Garth's daughter. (I'll explain. When they were expecting Taylor my daughter was only 3 and she didn't understand how all of it worked. We then ended up having to buy a doll for the unborn daughter of Garth & Sandy and had to find just the right name of the cabbage patch child.)
<br>
<br>
<br>I'm sure I'll come up with more again later... :) :)
<br>
<br>N

GarthFanCanada1
06-24-2000, 07:05 PM
Hehehe...
<br>
<br>You know your a garthnutt when....
<br>
<br>While closing up your department in Wal-Mart, SOTF comes on, and you start singing like a complete wacko... Not caring who sees you...
<br>
<br>While at work, a certain Garth song comes on, and you get mad cause someone gets paged during it....
<br>
<br>You look in every crevice of every stock room to find Garth goodies.
<br>
<br>
<br>Thats my week at work! LOL
<br>
<br>BarkleyN

gbfans66
06-24-2000, 07:10 PM
I just thought of another one too.
<br>
<br>If you make a quilt out of your old Garth t-shirts because you just can't throw them away when they aren't wearable anymore.N

gbfans66
06-24-2000, 07:17 PM
I know I've already posted twice tonight but when I went back & read some of these to my kids they gave me another one.
<br>
<br>If you are reading these to your kids & they are pointing at you on every one you read. :)N

ferretcrazy
06-24-2000, 07:30 PM
I can relate to almost everything you guys have mentioned so far! At least Im not considered "wierd" among you guys! How about when a boyfriend asks you..What if Garth came into your town for a promo ect. And you get to show him around for the day! But your boyfriend whos been out of town for a long,long time says hes comming home that same day! Who would I choose to be with?? I'm serious..Im still thinking about that answer!( he told me not to tell him!, how sweet!) You also mentioned about recording stuff, but how about just recording stuff even if he only says about one sentence! Oh! And when you check Planet Garth, several times a day!!!
<br> :) :)
<br> Joan
<br> N

Brooks7
06-25-2000, 07:24 AM
You know your a Garthnut if:
<br>
<br>Everytime you turn on your computer, you check Planet Garth before you check your E-mail
<br>
<br>Your husband wont let you name your cat Garth, so you name it Little Bear, and he has no idea what the real meaning behind it is
<br>
<br>You own 125 CD's and 108 of them are Garth's
<br>N

angelamccann
06-25-2000, 08:12 AM
You know you're a GarthNutt if...
<br>
<br>Your Apple iMac computer has a little label stuck over the 'iMac' logo. This label says 'iGarth'. And when you try to think of things you do with your computer that have nothing to do with Garth - you can't think of anything.
<br>
<br>You drag everyone you know to the movies to see Frequency, and make them sit through the end credits whilst you sing along to When You Come Back To Me. Loudly. Not only that, you won't let them leave until Garth's name has gone *all the way* up the screen and disappeared. (Yes, I did that last night! And we were in Screen 7 of the cinema - *and* - remembering that I live in England where Garth isn't as well known as here - my friend noticed that after the song finished there was only one couple in the cinema apart from us, and they were sitting directly behind us. When Garth's name had rolled up the screen, the woman said something like, 'There it is - Garth Brooks.' And they got up and left. We were so surprised we just stared at each other!)
<br>
<br>You own a black Stetson Tyler just because Garth wears them.
<br>
<br>You have renamed one of Britain's best-known soap operas 'Garth Brookside', much to the annoyance of your roommate.
<br>
<br>You can play the Limited Series all the way through from start to finish - and then do it again.
<br>
<br>The *only* thing you use your CD-ROM drive for is to play Garth CDs and the video CD of Lost In You. You're aware of the existence of other discs that you could use, but somehow they just don't interest you - after all, why bother with Tomb Raider when you can be listening to Long Neck Bottle?
<br>
<br>Angela x
<br><P>(This message has been edited by angelamccann)N

ferretcrazy
06-25-2000, 08:31 AM
I forgot about this......:) When you rush into the house and trip over the dog, and fall on your face..trying to hit the record button on the tape player/radio. So you can get WYCBTMA on tape!
<br>And you know your a Garthnutt when..you know what WYCBTMA means, or FILP or MTYTFTDO! :)
<br>
<br> JoanN

Linda
06-25-2000, 08:58 AM
Your heart does a little flutter at the sight of a black Navigator.
<br>
<br>The only items in your fire proof safe are the negatives of your Garth pictures
<br>
<br>
<br>What a fun topic....it's amazing how much 'we' all have in common:)
<br>
<br>I'm sure there's lots more.....I'll keep thinking
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>N

nelty
06-25-2000, 09:35 AM
This is getting funny.
<br>
<br>I DRAGGED my friends to watch Frequency and then make her sit STILL for the next 5 mins and THEN after Garth's name have gone by I make her sit to the end of the credit, just in credit Garth's name comes up again. And guess what, we were the only 2 in the theater.... :cool:
<br>
<br>NellyN

TheGreenWolf
06-25-2000, 10:00 AM
If the hood or any other part of ur car has Garth's name or likeness on it.
<br> If you have "Honk if your Garth Brooks" on the rear of your car.
<br>If you have spare Garth Brook CDs or tapes in your trunk instead of a spare tire.
<br>If you worship Garth as your only god.
<br>If you spend more then 3 days just looking at a Garth Brooks poster.
<br>If you spend 3 whole years just posting onto the Planet Garth forums without eating or sleeping.
<br>how are those?
<br>DavidN

gbfans66
06-25-2000, 10:08 AM
If you place your Garth posters in just the right place in your bedroom so that he's the last person you see before you fall asleep. Yes I did this while I was married. Hmmmmm not married anymore!! :) Wonder why? :):):):)
<br>
<br>If your kids are complaining because you have more Garth pictures than you have pictures of them. I don't but they seem to think I do.N

BlueRose
06-25-2000, 11:20 AM
<br>
<br>Joan wrote..."I forgot about this...... When you rush into the house and trip over the dog, and fall on your face..trying to hit the record button on the tape player/radio. So you can get WYCBTMA on tape!
<br>And you know your a Garthnutt when..you know what WYCBTMA means, or FILP or MTYTFTDO!"
<br>
<br>RFLMAO!!! I did something similar while trying to get "Right Now" videoed. 5:47Am I'm in the kitchen making breakfast before getting ready for work. I turn on VH1 just in case. I hear the intro music and go
<br>running into the living room, as I round the corner of an end table...wham!...down I go and take a lamp with me. But who cares if it was an expensive crystal lamp!LOL But I jump up and continue running to the VCR and hit the record button just in the nick of time. :)
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt, when a Garth song comes on the radio in your office and someone either walks in to talk to you or the phone rings. Not only do you get ticked but you really want to hurt them. LOL
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when there's something pertaining to Garth in every room of your house.
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you go for 44 hours without sleep and most of the time out in the freezing cold to be part of a Garthadventure.
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you're on a really scarey ride and you yell GARTH, instead of Oh My God!!!
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when 90% of your debt is Garth related...music, videos, merchandise, Garthadventures, concerts, etc. and you consider getting a debt consolidation loan but you fear that when they examine your debts, they will assume that you're unstable and strongly suggest counseling.
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you look for opportunities to strike up conversations about Garth with total strangers. The other day I was at WalMart getting some photos enlarged of other artists and a couple of people were admiring them. I said, you should see my Garth photos...no response. Again I said, you should see my Garth photos...still no response. So, I figured that was a good time to walk away before I embarassed myself. LOL
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you'd rather be around other Garthnutts than some of your biological family...just because they understand.
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when your dog hides whenever you put a Garth CD in the stereo or a video in the VCR because she knows it's going to be loud! Most days I only see her when I go to bed...poor baby. :)
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you think...if it's not about Garth, how important can it be. :cool:
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>
<br>N

BlueRose
06-25-2000, 11:38 AM
How could I forget this!
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you spend almost an entire paycheck on a couple tickets to one concert...just to be assured of 4th row seats because you couldn't be sure that the Garth 'ticket' angels weren't on vacation. Factoring in gas and tolls, you probably could have gone to at least 8 concerts total. But, you figured, don't need a phone for a few months...whatever happened to the lost art of writing. With over 250 channels on satellite TV, sometimes there's still nothing on...can do without that for a couple of months and you know there are creative ways to jazz up Kraft macaroni and cheese. :)
<br>
<br>And...some relatives who you haven't seen in a long time inform you they are coming to visit for a while. You immediately check around to make sure Garth's not taping an interview for a TV show nearby. You can't tell your relatives not to come, it's their vacation time! So, what the heck...if it turns out he is taping a show nearby while they're visiting, you'll just have to go out for a loaf of bread, that's all.
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br><P>(This message has been edited by BlueRose)N

angelamccann
06-25-2000, 02:01 PM
Only 90% of your debt, Cheryl? :)
<br>
<br>This one's been done already, I think, but anyway...
<br>
<br>You have never been a person who keeps photos of anyone on display in your home. But now you have one - of Garth. Your mother comes to stay for the weekend and, seeing the photo, asks if you have a new boyfriend you haven't told her about...
<br>
<br>You never go to clubs and don't tend to listen to dance music at home, but *would* go to any club that promised to play the club remix of Right Now, even if you had to stay all night to hear it and then spend ten hours explaining to everyone else in the club who it is and why it's so much better than any other music played there that night. And you would not be embarrassed by this.
<br>
<br>Angela xN

Y@nkee
06-25-2000, 09:07 PM
"You know you're a Garthnutt when..."
<br>
<br>...You can't leave the house without your "Sevens" keyring.
<br>
<br>...You discover that the intercom system that you are now in charge of at your new job has a CD player built in! :eek: (Guess what's going to work with me now???) :)
<br>
<br>...You notice the number "7" all the time and marvel at how often it shows up during the day.
<br>
<br>...Your favorite photo of Garth in his truck sits on top of your computer monitor (Thanx again, Moni!) and you are having copies made for your office computer and as your business cards! :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>...Your personally signed baseball (in its protective display case so it doesn't get "grubby") travels back and forth to work with you every day. (Thanx TPP!!!)
<br>
<br>...You use seven exclamation marks after a sentence!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>...You believe in "Garth-Angels" because they've helped you out in the past.
<br>
<br>...You write "IB" seven times when you are chatting with friends, and they all know what it means.
<br>
<br>...Your relatives roll their eyes every time anything comes on the radio or television pertaining to Garth and you demand silence!
<br>
<br>...People at work have learned not to interrupt you when you hold up one finger while listening to a Garth song on the radio. (You also have your eyes closed!)
<br>
<br>and the biggest one I haven't seen mentioned yet...
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt when you say or write "Con-GARTH-ulations" to someone, and they may be a total stranger to Garth!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>(Don't try this with Tommy's twin brother, JK...he gets really upset! LOL!)
<br>
<br>That's all I can think of right now, but I'll beback with more! :)
<br>
<br>:cool:~Y@nkee~:cool:
<br>N

Y@nkee
06-25-2000, 09:10 PM
Ooh, ooh!!
<br>
<br>I got another one!
<br>
<br>...When you stay up waaay too late on a work night posting replies to topics like this one!
<br>
<br>(hehehehehehehe)
<br>
<br>:cool:~Y@nkee~:cool:N

nelty
06-25-2000, 09:20 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! :cool:
<br>
<br>Nelly LOLN

angelamccann
06-26-2000, 03:13 AM
You know you're a Garthnutt if...
<br>
<br>You won't leave the house without your Chris Gaines finger ring. :)
<br>
<br>Angela xN

cinderella4gb
06-26-2000, 04:13 AM
You know your a Garthnut if:
<br>The 1st thing you say when you meet someone new is "I am a BIG Garth fan, How about you?"
<br>
<br>When your husband gets jealous of your Garth obsession
<br>
<br>When your children roll there eyes and cover there ears cause you are listening to "Tearin it up" for the 100th time that day.
<br>
<br>When you scan a picture of the blue M&M man to send to your favorite Garth pal and you don't mind that it takes about 30 min. to upload.
<br>
<br>When you refer to this Garthpal as your "Sister in Garth"
<br>
<br>When a Garthpal thinks that your husband is "Da Man" because your name is "Sandy" :)
<br>
<br>When you end each and every message with Peace & Garth
<br>
<br>and last but by no means least.......you count how many posts on PG to no longer be a junior member, AGAIN.
<br>(I think I have 43 more)
<br>
<br>Peace & Garth
<br>sandyN

angelamccann
06-26-2000, 06:21 AM
<br>
<br>your opinions of everyone are affected by whether they're into Garth or not. If Attila the Hun had been known for singing Friends in Low Places loudly at drunken parties, he would have been OK in your book!
<br>
<br>Angela xN

GBShameless
06-26-2000, 07:12 AM
Angela,
<br>
<br>I agree about the Chris ring, I go crazy if I forget to put it back on, so I put an extra in the car just in case :)
<br>
<br>
<br>You know you are a Garthnutt when people at work start calling you Mrs. Brooks and your whole weekend consist of wearing Garth clothes and your family bets on what you will be wearing
<br>
<br>Robin<P>(This message has been edited by GBShameless)N

DixieChicken
06-26-2000, 04:14 PM
You kno you're a Garthnutt if...
<br>
<br>*You tape the RE-RUNS of a Garth apperance, even though you already have it on tape:P.
<br>
<br>*You get mad when your friends sing louder than Garth when one of his songs comes on the radio (unless you are all singing - then its ok! hehe).
<br>
<br>*You miss a night of fun with your friends because you HAVE to make sure the VCR is working exactly at 7.
<br>
<br>*A wave a nausea sweeps over you because you realize you are 200 miles away going to visit family and you dont kno if you set the VCR for 7 or 8 o'clock and you wont find out for a week!(i hate that!).
<br>
<br>*If you set the VCR for 5 minutes before a TV show and 5 minutes after a show, *just in case*.
<br>
<br>thats all i got for now!
<br>
<br> EmilyN

Brooks7
06-26-2000, 05:31 PM
And you know your a Garthnutt when..you know what WYCBTMA means, or FILP or MTYTFTDO!"
<br>
<br>LOL, That's soooo funnny, I love it, I love it.
<br>
<br>I got one more:
<br>
<br>If you go to a movie and it is boaring so you pretend the leading man is Garth, all of a sudden the movie turns out pretty good
<br>N

Hawk7lte
06-26-2000, 06:50 PM
Okay you've confinced me - ah don't qualify as a Garthnutt....kinda' suspected that for some time.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>HawkN

CountrySpirit
06-26-2000, 07:09 PM
...if you can't recall your social security number to save your life but you can recall you PG forum password without a second thought.
<br>
<br>...if you spend half your paycheck at an online auction for a Garth Brooks laserdisc and you don't own a laserdisc player.
<br>
<br>...if your family has memorized the intro music to every Garth song so that they can run before you force them to listen to it again.
<br>
<br>...if you make your family listen to the newest Garth song rather they want to or not.
<br>
<br>...if you've watched the central park concert so many times you know what order the songs are in.
<br>
<br>...if you can recall exactally what cd a particular song is on and which track it is.
<br>
<br>...if the residents at the nursing home you work at refer to you as the singing aide because you don't care who's listening or what your doing when you hear Garth on the radio or tv you sing along.
<br>
<br>...if on the day before a college final you manage to convince a doctor that you are sick so that you can get a note from him so that your professor will give you a make-up final just so you can stay home and watch Garth on Donny & Marie.
<br>
<br>...if the first place you go on the net is PG and the second place is ebay to find that rare Garth goody.
<br>
<br>
<br>This is a fun topic I was reading them to my mother and she swears you all were describing me.
<br>:)
<br>
<br>
<br>DaniN

MelMalovesGB4eva
06-27-2000, 07:34 AM
I can relate to most of these except the pet naming one. Lord knows I tried the kids and hubby wouldn't let me.:(
<br>
<br>How about:
<br>-You have a cowboy hat air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror to remind you of him.
<br>
<br>-You have a "Double Live" cardboard store CD display in your living room.
<br>
<br>-You drive 50 miles to purchase Celebrity Bear #3
<br>
<br>-You wear a NY Mets shirt around Boston. N

angelamccann
06-27-2000, 07:49 AM
<br>
<br>The thing that reminds you to pay the rent on your apartment each month is not that you'll be out on the streets if you don't, but that if you get thrown out, you won't have anywhere to store your Garth collection.
<br>
<br>Angela xN

Vanessa
06-27-2000, 12:38 PM
LOL!!!!! I love the one about WYCBTMA!!! LOL!!!! :) Thanks for posting that one! :)
<br>
<br>Here's one:
<br>
<br>.....If you remember to yell out "god bless chris le doux (sp?)!!!"
<br>
<br>.....If you put your cd's in order from first released to most recent.
<br>
<br> I'm sure that these aren't that good, but hey, I try!! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

SweetGBFan
06-27-2000, 06:07 PM
You know your a Garthnut when:
<br>You sit by your radio for hours just to see if the stupid DJ will play WYCBTMA which youve requested three times using three different names!! (Brother do I need to get a life!!)N

klee201
06-27-2000, 06:33 PM
These are so good!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt:
<br>
<br>When you spend way too much money on ebay for calendars of Garth from 1993 and 1994, hoping to get that infamous picture of him in his blue jeans.
<br>
<br>When all your Garth CD's are in your van because your family doesn't like him and that's the only place you can listen to his music without comment from your teenagers.
<br>
<br>When your husband gives you a baseball autographed by Garth and you realize it's the best Mother's Day gift you've gotten in years.
<br>
<br>When you look in the TV listings and every G or B cathes your eye in case it's a show with Garth.
<br>
<br>When you tell people your birth date is 2/6 and qualify it by saying it's the day before Garth's.
<br>
<br>KathyN

minnesotagbfan
06-28-2000, 01:42 AM
you are at work and if listening to country station if garth comes on.. there is an unwritten rule that you arent to talk to me while he is on ...if you talk to me chances are i will ignore you til song is over..lolN

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
06-28-2000, 04:37 AM
You know your a garthnutt if.....
<br>
<br>Your husband takes regular business trips
<br>to Nashville, and each time before he leaves
<br>to catch his flight you tell him "Be sure to
<br>say 'hi'to Garth for me if you run into him!."
<br>(and you aren't kidding! lol)
<br>
<br>CC :)N

SweetGBFan
06-28-2000, 12:47 PM
Just thought of another one.
<br>You know your a Garthnut if
<br>You can only think of how a new Garth song is doing and what it is doing on the charts. You sit at your computer going through country radio stations state by state to see who is playing the new song. Then you email them to tell them to add the song and you dont even listen to their station.
<br>
<br>You know your a Garthnut when a new Garth song doesnt go up the chart fast enough and you even get mad that other artists move ahead and you dont think their songs can compare with Garths. You get totally depressed when the song doesnt make it to #1.
<br>
<br>You know your a Garthnut when your husband is so jealous of Garth that he doesnt even want you to mention him or play his music when he is around.N

Vanessa
06-28-2000, 05:28 PM
LOL!!! I like that one a lot! :) Thanks for posting it! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

gbfans66
06-28-2000, 07:19 PM
I love the one from Minnesottagbfan, that is my rule but my coworkers always break it. They know if Garth is on it's time to be quiet but they start talking then. Today WYCBTMA was on & I turned it up & then was singing along & I was the only person in the office except a customer. I never even heard her question she asked me because I was in my own little world.
<br>
<br>This has been a fun topic & I'm sure we'll keep it going for longer too. N

angelamccann
06-29-2000, 01:33 AM
<br>
<br>You're off work for a couple of days with some bug that's keeping you on your toes (no, I won't go into details - you can probably all guess the sort of thing I mean), and when you really should be tucked up in bed with a warm drink you're *still* posting on PG.
<br>
<br>Now - if you'll excuse me - I really have to run.
<br>
<br>Angela xN

GBShameless
06-29-2000, 08:30 AM
How about, the first time we saw the banner at the top of this website, were it says OMG, we thought it stood for Oh My Garth. :) :cool:
<br>
<br>RobinN

Jen19
06-29-2000, 12:54 PM
This happend today ?
<br>
<br>You know your a Garthnutt when you see a freind you haven't seen in almost 4 years the first thing he says is so "Hello, How is Garth doing ? " ...LOL
<br>
<br>JENN

gbfans66
06-29-2000, 08:29 PM
I thought of another one tonight.
<br>
<br>If you have a G-Mail account just because you had to have G-mail. You couldn't be a Garth fan without G-mail could you? :) :) :) :)
<br>
<br>I don't even really use it because it's so long but at least I have G-Mail!!!
<br>
<br>JillN

NewestGBFan
06-30-2000, 03:21 PM
You know you're a Garthnutt when...
<br>
<br>You know when to yell out "PUSH MARIE".
<br>
<br>You tell your husband to order water instead of coke at a restaurant because it's too much money but then ask him if it would be okay to fly down to Florida for Spring Training.
<br>
<br>I'm new so I've only had a few months to become a Nutt but from reading everyone else's comments, I'm well on my way!!!!!!! :)
<br>
<br>ElaineN

splitzer
06-30-2000, 11:51 PM
Absolutely right about "Push Marie!" I'll definitely include that in the book!
<br>
<br>I'm including some of the others, also... I'll let you know. :)
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

LarsDenmark
07-01-2000, 12:39 AM
Hey, first I want to say that this is a very good thread!
<br>
<br>I do recognize a lot of the things you wrote, but the one I recognize most, is the one about waiting in your car, hearing the whole song out!:eek:
<br>
<br>...... I always thought I was the only one!!!!
<br>
<br>Lars.
<br>N

NewestGBFan
07-01-2000, 03:27 PM
Lars,
<br>
<br>I think we all do it. But the real nuttiness is when you not only do it with the radio but also with cassettes and CDs.
<br>
<br>ElaineN

littlebit
07-01-2000, 04:05 PM
If you haven't picked up your guitar, fiddle and bass in years and start learning to play at least one along with every song. (And i have, almost) :)
<br>
<br>When you take the pictures you took and make your own Garth t-shirt ... I have one of James Garver too!.. :cool:
<br>
<br>When you see the look on your 8 year old son's face when he got to talk to Garth for about 1 min. and know you did good!!!! :) But your friends don't understand!! :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>When you make your work out tape with just Garth songs and Chris LeDeoux and work out everyday!!!! :P Gives me something to look forward too. :) Better that that tech junk that plays over the speaker at the health club!!:(
<br>(Lost alot of weight):)
<br>
<br>When you write pirate stories and your Captain is named Troyal! :)
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

brooks1fan
07-01-2000, 06:52 PM
You know your a Garthnutt......
<br>If your two year old (thanks to you)is already learning the words to "The Dance"; and when a Garth song comes on the radio, you can ask him, "Dylan, who's singin?" and he instantly knows its "GARF BROOKS mommy"...
<br>
<br>When you've already got his halloween costume picked out and it consists of a black cowboy hat, button up western shirt, little wranglers, and cowboy boots.
<br>
<br>And when you spend an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon sitting inside the house, on the computer, just to see if there have been any new Garth sightings, pics, or other new Garth info.
<br>
<br>Done em all.....
<br>
<br>Garth Forever,
<br>
<br>Tina
<br>N

brooks1fan
07-01-2000, 06:55 PM
Oh almost forgot..
<br>
<br>You know your a Garthnutt if your cat just had kittens only 2 weeks ago, and already they've been named
<br>
<br>Garth, Taco, Peanut, Crackerjack, G, Belle
<br>
<br>
<br>Garth forever,
<br>
<br>TinaN

ferretcrazy
07-01-2000, 07:06 PM
You know your a Garthnutt if.....You wear your Garth t-shirt to get your drivers liscence renewed. Your Fresh Horses one, with the big G at the top. And it stands out more than your silly picture does. :)
<br>
<br> JoanN

brooks1fan
07-01-2000, 07:24 PM
You know you're a Garthnutt when you have absolutely INCREDIBLE dreams bout the man, and decide to write a 'romance novel' just so they don't go to waste...
<br>
<br>Garth forever,
<br>TinaN

Garthfever4ever
07-01-2000, 07:41 PM
You know you are a Garthnutt when you find
<br>out that the batteries have died in your cd
<br>player and there are no good ones in the house
<br>and you can not take your early morning walk
<br>without your Garth tunes.......so it's off to
<br>Wal-Mart at 1:30 am.:):)
<br>
<br>sabine
<br>N

GarthLVR88
07-02-2000, 01:43 PM
Ahem...I feel like Jeff Foxworthy!
<br>You know you're a Garthnutt if......
<br>
<br>1.) You've studied the Garth music videos so much, that you stand up and act along, move your mouth the same way, rub your RIGHTHAND fingers over your lips and up to your nose and then back down 'til they slide off your chin...(WYCBTMA) ;)
<br>
<br>2.) You have 32 floppy disks full of Garth pics, lyrics, chords, and conversations about the man, just so you have MORE space on you hard-drive for that special background pic...(Calender Blue!) ;)
<br>
<br>3.) The first thing your friends are supposed to do if they meet Garth is say, "Hey, here's my cell, call my friend."
<br>
<br>4.) You have SEVEN AOL screen names, and all of them are Garth related, and have Garth passwords. (GarthLVR88, Sandy Mahl, Sandy M Brooks, nPieces77, Friendnlowplace7, GarthCGBrooks, GBwannabe7.) BTW feel free to IM me!
<br>
<br>5.) You order a bean burrito, every time you go to Taco Bell, even if you only take ONE bite. ;)
<br>
<br>6.) Your softball teams warm-up tape, and work-out tape consists of "SOTF, FILP, TIU, AGD(TTSCU), CBR.."etc, and your teamates know what all of those abbrev. stand for! :eek:
<br>
<br>7.) Your numbers on all of your jerseys, no matter what sport, are either SEVEN or multiples of it!
<br>
<br>8.) You wake up at all hours of the night and day, JUST to tape that ONE video you don't have on tape.
<br>
<br>9.) You only took up guitar and piano to learn those AWESOME intros and outros to those GB songs....
<br>
<br>10.) You cry when your CD skips, but smile when you realize you have 3 more un-opened CD's of that same one. ;)
<br>
<br>11.) You could write more answers to this post without even trying!
<br>
<br>I'll put some more up later! It's amazing how many we have in common!
<br>
<br>RachelN

GRTH FAN
07-02-2000, 02:36 PM
I'm PROUD To say...
<br>
<br>Yep!! I'm a Garthnutt according to alot of your answers!!
<br>Always and Forever too!!
<br>Donna :)N

smitten
07-02-2000, 03:26 PM
When...........
<br>you tell your husband you had a dream about Garth, and he asks "was anyone else in it".........to which you reply "no".........to which he adds..."how unusual"
<br>
<br>Cheers Ana :)N

rightnow777
07-02-2000, 05:01 PM
you know you're a garth nut when you make you're boyfriend dress as garth brooks for two years in a row.( I wonder why he broke up with me) I've dressed up as sandy for three years now and i have loved going freom door to door asking for candy and then saying " Hi, I'm garth brooks wife. now if that's not cool i don't know what is. the only thing i know is that if he finds out what i been doing i don't think he would like me vewry much, well...
<br> I'll see you when i come back to you again,
<br> right now 777N

AZamy77
07-02-2000, 05:34 PM
I'm a certified Garthnutt according to Mama Y@nkee....
<br>
<br>I'm really late getting here! I'll start with a few off the top o' my head..lol
<br>
<br>When you're happy that this is post #70! LOL
<br>
<br>When you have Garth license plates...77GARTH
<br>
<br>When you can't leave home without a Garth tape...
<br>
<br>To be continued... on possibly post #77! :)N

LittleRhody
07-02-2000, 07:36 PM
You know your a Garthnutt if you drive 6 hours(one way) to see him in concert and when you get to the venue you buy soooo many souvenirs that the guy behind the counter feels bad and goes out of his way to find a bag big enough to hold everything. As you make your way to your seat you see people staring because you look like Santa Claus carrying a bag of goodies. And one of the things you purchase is a t-shirt size 3X only, because you just had to have it, and your only a size 6.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>Diana N

angelamccann
07-02-2000, 11:35 PM
<br>
<br>You fly 4000 miles to see people you've never met before - just because they like Garth too.
<br>
<br>Hi Jason, Dawn, Betty, Mel, Loni, Meli and anyone else who might be reading this who knows what I'm talking about!
<br>
<br>Angela xN

rightnow777
07-04-2000, 10:00 AM
that's funnyN

Garth1
07-05-2000, 12:46 PM
if ... nothing else matters :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Paul.N

gbfans66
07-05-2000, 06:18 PM
This happened to me yesterday!
<br>
<br>If you go to a Father-Son baseball game & the final score is 7-7 after 7 innings & you immediately think of Garth!! :) :)
<br>
<br>They ended it in a tie..... guess the dad's were too tired!!
<br>
<br>When a friend asks you if you got a new car because they saw a female driving a car with plates GBFAN 98 on it.
<br>
<br>Jill :)N

AZamy77
07-05-2000, 10:45 PM
When, upon realization that this is the 76th post on this topic, you have to immediately hit submit to go to post #77! LOL!!!!!! See ya soon! :cool:N

AZamy77
07-05-2000, 10:48 PM
Whew!! Did I make the 77th post?????!!!!
<br>Am I a Garthnutt or not? I think so!!!!!!!!! SUBMIT!
<br>
<br>:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
<br>
<br>There's one! You make seven cool faces! :)N

jacsan1451
07-06-2000, 06:06 AM
You know you are a Garth nutt when .........
<br>1. you drop the kids off early at school so you can get to Kmart just before it opens to be the first person to get the Chris Gaines CD.
<br>2. when you get the Chris Gaines CD, you drive around your neighborhood for about 20 minutes because you are enjoying the music so much and don't want to get out of the car.
<br>3. Your kids (6 & 4) can sing FILP including the 3rd verse and you think it is funny that the kids know that verse.
<br>4. You drink coffee just before SNL begins because you are afraid you might fall asleep during the program.
<br>5. (This one is for my daughter) You listen to the Beaches of Cheyenne about a 1000x because they mention your name during the song and you think might be singing to you!!!!
<br>6. Finally, you know that you are a Garth nutt when you have heard Garth sing Shameless about a 1,000,000x and then next time you here it, it still makes you weak in the knees. N

Vanessa
07-06-2000, 08:17 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess here...but does 6&4, are those the ages of garth's daughters? If not, maybe someone can help me out! :) Thanks!! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

jacsan1451
07-06-2000, 08:28 AM
Vanessa: Garth's oldest daughter is older than 6. think she might be 7 or 8. Actually, I know his girls are around the same age as mine but I don't know the exact ages. I am sure somebody here knows that answer. Jackie N

Vanessa
07-06-2000, 08:42 AM
Thanks for your help Jackie. I apprecaite it! :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

cowgirl14
07-06-2000, 12:54 PM
Me I fell in love with Conutry music. Then when I heard Two Pina Coladas I think of it I hate it. SO one day out of the blue I heard Frinds In Low Places AND I fell love with that song But I saw Sevens and pick it up. And fell in love with that. well bye love ya dad on my case to get off.N

cowgirl14
07-06-2000, 12:55 PM
Me I fell in love with Conutry music. Then when I heard Two Pina Coladas I think of it I hate it. SO one day out of the blue I heard Frinds In Low Places AND I fell love with that song But I saw Sevens and pick it up. And fell in love with that. well bye love ya dad on my case to get off.N

gbfans66
07-13-2000, 06:33 PM
If you have so many Garth pages in your favorites that you create a folder just for all of them. Title it GARTH of course.
<br>
<br>If you can find a Garth song on the radio & it's in the middle but you know right where it's at & can sing the right words without hesitation. Like you come in in the middle & know where you are in the song.
<br>
<br>:)
<br>N

GarthLVR88
07-13-2000, 07:43 PM
I thought of two more....
<br>
<br>If you only remember your phone number b/c the last four digits have 3 sevens in them....***-7577. <--sorry, can't let you people be callin' me nah! lol
<br>
<br>[i]It's four in the mornin', I'm lyin' in bed"[/b] and I get up to play the piano b/c I can't sleep...and that song just won't get out of my head! lol! I made a rhyme...YES! ;)
<br>
<br>Rachel!!!!!!! :rolleyes:N

angelamccann
07-14-2000, 03:16 AM
...you're at work, in your office, doing manager-type things and having manager-type discussions with your staff. In the background the radio is playing quietly just for background noise.
<br>
<br>In the middle of a very important talk with one of your staff, you stop talking, point to the radio, and say, 'Garth' ('What She's Doing Now' is playing - this is rare on UK radio). The member of staff with whom you are having this discussion understands entirely that you cannot finish the talk until the song is finished, and even then you won't be good for much on a professional level for at least ten minutes afterwards...
<br>
<br>When she comes back to you to finish the talk, you're cutting out a Chris Gaines photo to go alongside the Spring Training pictures and the map of Tennessee above your desk. She still understands.
<br>
<br>Yes, we did finish our talk - eventually.
<br>
<br>Angela xN

Vanessa
07-20-2000, 10:59 AM
....if your favorite show comes on, but then WYCBTMA comes on and you'd rather watch WYCBTMA rather than your show!! lol!! that happened to me today!! :) :cool: :)
<br>
<br>VanessaN

tearin' it up
07-29-2000, 06:15 PM
... if you use wax on your cd cases to give them that extra shine or use lines from garth songs in your wedding vows.N

Vanessa
08-08-2000, 07:52 PM
...if, when you listen to Garths' songs you can remeber the video that went along with the song! heheh :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

angelamccann
08-08-2000, 11:57 PM
You're packing to go on vacation and the first things you pack are your Garth CDs, videos, books - now what else do I need? Oh, yes, a change of clothes...
<br>
<br>Angela xN

cybersadie
08-09-2000, 06:39 AM
… your exchange student roomie makes a mix tape to remember her time in the U.S., puts only one country song on it (Shameless) and calls it the "growl, swivel song"
<br>
<br>… your 8, 5, and 3 year-old siblings say things like "Mom, Roxanne is watching garf again."
<br>
<br>… you bought a Mets jersey and the iron letters B-R-O-O-K-S and the number 1 (it's sort of cheating cuz I was already a Mets fan)
<br>
<br>… you tell the same stories of the funny things that he's said in concert and are amused by them every single time (while your friends are not)
<br>
<br>… you pleaded with your best guy friend to call him "tater britches" for weeks
<br>
<br>… you use the color photocopier and laminating machine at Kinko's to make your own personal GB posters, when the arsenal of posters you've already bought just aren't enough
<br>
<br>… your coworkers, friends and family know that its pretty much futile to have a conversation with you of there's a garth song on the radio
<br>
<br>… the above-mentioned coworkers, friends and family know that you've had a really bad day if they hear "The Change" coming from anywhere near your area
<br>
<br>… you have an AIM away message that quotes about a dozen GB songs that you use when you're doing something garthy
<br>
<br>… you have a four-alarm fire in your dorm and the only things you bring with you are The Limited Series, the first editions of Sevens and DL, your tourbooks, the also laminated ticket stub from a Philly 98 GB concert (and a family photo album)
<br>
<br>… bring all of the above, plus the first editions of Magic of Christmas and In The Life (and try to remember shoes) every time the fire alarm goes off
<br>
<br>… you can think of very few things that put a bigger smile on your face than the phrase "you ain't seen nothing like me yet"
<br>
<br>… you can think of even fewer things that make you more sad than the words "I'm retiring"
<br>N

cybersadie
08-09-2000, 07:36 AM
There I was trying to end my list all graceful and I forgot two things. Leave it to me! Since I can't edit my post, here they are:
<br>
<br>… you beg the guy in the local grocery store to unpack the shipment of magazines he was about to send back to George because you hadn't gotten your copy of Garth's issue yet. (I hadn't been paid in weeks and couldn't afford it when it first came out)
<br>
<br>…you email a local CHICAGO TV station that reruns "Empty Nest" asking them to show the Garth episode so that a friend can tape it for you because you live in PHILADELPHIA
<br>N

Chris Gaines
08-09-2000, 07:44 AM
<br>
<br>...you read all 92 of these previous posts, covering a span of 4 "Garhtly Forum Pages" and you can safely, and easily say...
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>..."YEAH, I DO ALL THIS STUFF!" ;)
<br>LOL
<br>
<br>JasonN

SueMc
08-11-2000, 10:31 AM
You know you're a Garth Nutt if you are reading the Planet Garth Forums! You could be here forever..
<br>Plus you know you're a Garth Nutt if you have two photos of him on your office wall - amongst the other ones of course.
<br>Thanks Garth, you've made a lot of people happy.
<br>SueN

Crackers
08-11-2000, 11:34 AM
......how about if the only picture in your wallet is not of your husband or kids, but of Garth!!!N

ferretcrazy
08-11-2000, 12:24 PM
those were great cybersadie...you had me laughing!! Also does anybody know if these "You know you are a Garthnutt if" are still going to be in the Tribute Book?:)
<br>
<br> (whoohoo!! this is my 100th post!!)
<br>
<br>
<br> JoanN

Vanessa
08-13-2000, 04:19 AM
.....if your family says that you need more of a variety of music- my mom and brother keep telling me this and they don't even like country music!! lol!! :)
<br>
<br>....if in your cubicle at work you have more pics of Garth than of your family! :)
<br>

cybersadie
08-14-2000, 12:40 PM
I know I already posted but I just went back through and read all of these. They are sooo funny. Except for the fact that they describe me to a tee. Well, not any of the taco bell stuff.
<br>
<br>I sure hope this goes in the tribute book. N

Vanessa
08-15-2000, 05:34 PM
Can Nelly or Y@nkee confimr that this could possibly go into FINP?? Thanks!! :)
<br>

crazyaboutgb4ever
08-17-2000, 12:46 PM
you know your a Garthnutt if the wallpaper on your computer at work is a picture of GARTH!!!:)
<br>He makes my day!!!!!;)
<br>~annaN

splitzer
08-17-2000, 01:09 PM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much lately...
<br>
<br>I'm in charge of the "You Know You're A Garthnutt If..." section of the Tribute Book. It will definitely be included in the book, but not all of the submitted answers will be listed. I don't have room for them all, plus I'm trying to use more general answers that everyone can identify with.
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN