PDA

View Full Version : Need a lil help!

Teresa Morris
06-18-2000, 05:59 PM
Hey yall....I've posted about this in the aol Garth folder and gotten back much of what was stolen. Now, I need help from yall. :+(
<br>
<br>We took the girls to Atlanta Six Flags the first of the month. On June 6th at the Marriot where we were staying...some crappy sorry excuse for a human busted out our back window of our Expedition and wiped us out. They took Cd's, cd changer, toys, maps, anythang they could get...they got. :+mad+:
<br>
<br>I have or am in the process of recovering all that was stolen. So far, Garthnutts have been instrumental in helping me get back what was taken.
<br>
<br>There's one thing I'm still searching for. If any of you has an extra copy of Double Live with the Central Park cover...please email me or post it here for me. I will gladly send you a check to cover the cost and shipping.
<br>
<br>This copy of DL is really special to me cause of something I once heard lil August Brooks say bout it. :+P
<br>
<br>Thanx in advance for ANY help yall can give me.
<br>
<br>Luv and a hug!!
<br>
<br>TeresaN

Teresa Morris
06-18-2000, 06:01 PM
$#%@ my smileys didn't work....
<br>
<br>Someone also help me...I need smileyclass 101...for dummies!!
<br>
<br>TeresaN

honky
06-18-2000, 06:11 PM
Teresa,
<br>
<br>LOL... THAT'S AWFUL OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU :mad:
<br>
<br>By the way, when you type those smiles, don't add "+", just : and cool and : :cool:
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

GarthFanCanada1
06-18-2000, 08:17 PM
Sorry, Teresa, I dug through my copies of Double Live and I only have one of Central Park...... If you don't find one in the states, lemme know.... I can more than likely get you one..... :)
<br>
<br>
<br>Barkley :cool:N

DixieChicken
06-18-2000, 08:43 PM
Teresa -
<br>
<br>I would love to help another GarthNutt. im almost positive i can find the cover somewhere here. just email me when you get a chance. mango367@yahoo.com
<br>
<br> emily :)N

honky
06-18-2000, 09:27 PM
Teresa,
<br>
<br>LOL.. you wanna know where to get a copy of Central Park DL cover?
<br>
<br>
<br>:eek:IN NEW YORK CITY!!:eek:
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

PJ
06-19-2000, 07:39 AM
If you're still looking Ms T, I have seen some over here in the last few months. Will double check. Please let us know if you find one.
<br>
<br>I would be curious to hear what August had to say about the cover.N

no1cowgirl
06-19-2000, 07:47 AM
Teresa-
<br> What does the Central Park DL cover look like? Does anyone have a pic?
<br>
<br>
<br>KristaN

Garth_FANtasizer
06-19-2000, 08:25 AM
Teresa,
<br>
<br>I'm a NY'er! I'm sure I can find one here for you.
<br>
<br>E-mail if you need my assistance. :)
<br>
<br>AnnC-@webtv.net
<br>
<br>~Ann~N

Pilgrim
06-19-2000, 01:43 PM
Sorry to hear you've been robbed of:(
<br>
<br>BrianN

Teresa Morris
06-19-2000, 07:18 PM
Thanx to all of u for the sweet replies and such! I know have found all that I lost and it will be enroute to me shortly! :)
<br>
<br>Sweetest of blessings to u all.
<br>
<br>TeresaN

Vanessa
06-20-2000, 11:45 AM
Your very welcome! :) We're all glad to do it, too. :) I, for one am very glad that you will've gotten everything back soon!! :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N