PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day : )

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 06:45 PM
To all the fathers out there (especially Taylor's, Allie's, and August's) hope you received lots and lots of hugs and kisses :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>Father's are soooooooooooooo :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
<br>
<br>
<br>Happy Father's Day,
<br>
<br>Hawk<P>(This message has been edited by Hawk7lte)N

honky
06-18-2000, 07:09 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!:P
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

loreli
06-18-2000, 08:06 PM
HAPPY DADS DAY!!!
<br>
<br>:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Lori :PN

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 08:07 PM
Oh and as a gift I would suggest giving them the link to Garth's video on WYCBTMA.
<br>
<br>This is a man who knows exactly who he is and what he believes in. He has a solid sense of self that goes as deep as any I've seen. He could not be anymore spirtually aware or integrated. His core is solid. His respect for the privacy of spirtitual events and others' boundaries (and his own) is moving.
<br>
<br>The video is a tribute and a celebration of the story in the movie "Frequency" and the relationships that truly indicate deep, abiding attachment and bonding between parents and children. It also shows the strength and courage of men that face the fire - and win. The survivors of the world - and the caregivers. Fathers (and father figures) out there thank you for the caring and protection you give children.
<br>
<br>HawkN

cowgirl14
06-18-2000, 09:15 PM
It kinda think what Garth was up to for Father Day. His girls giving him a really nice. Like a saddle LOL I can just see it now all three of them carring in a big saddle for there Dad. Or there Mom went out to buy them something to give for there Daddy. Like for Taylor a new Steson cowboy hat. August a pair of really nice cowboy boots. And Allie a pair of chaps for Dad.%):) I would love to get a pair of new cowboy boots. N

cowgirl14
06-18-2000, 09:16 PM
It kinda think what Garth was up to for Father Day. His girls giving him a really nice. Like a saddle LOL I can just see it now all three of them carring in a big saddle for there Dad. Or there Mom went out to buy them something to give for there Daddy. Like for Taylor a new Steson cowboy hat. August a pair of really nice cowboy boots. And Allie a pair of chaps for Dad.:) I would love to get a pair of new cowboy boots. N

nelty
06-19-2000, 08:44 AM
Happy Father's Day Garth. !!!!
<br>
<br>NellyN

Pilgrim
06-19-2000, 03:15 PM
Happy father's day to all fathers;):)
<br>
<br>Fathers are great:):):)
<br>
<br>Take care of them while you can:)
<br>
<br>
Last night I dreamed that I was a child out where the pines grow wild and tall
<br>I was trying to make it home through the forest before the darkness falls
<br>
<br>I heard the wind rustling through the trees and ghostly voices rose from the fields
<br>I ran with my heart pounding down that broken path
<br>With the devil snappiní at my heels
<br>
<br>I broke through the trees and there in he night
<br>My fatherís house stood shining hard and bright the branches and brambles tore my clothes and scratched my arms
<br>But I ran till I fell shaking in his arms
<br>
<br>I awoke and I imagined the hard things that pulled us apart
<br>Will never again sir tear us from each otherís hearts
<br>I got dressed and to that house I did ride from out on the road I could see its windows shining in light
<br>
<br>I walked up the steps and stood on the porch a woman I didnít recognize came and spoke to me through a chained door
<br>I told her my story and who Iíd come for
<br>She said "Iím sorry son but no one by that name lives here anymore"
<br>
<br>My fatherís house shines hard and bright it stands like a beacon calling me in the night
<br>Calling and calling so cold and alone
<br>Shining cross this dark highway where our sins lie unatoned
<br>
<br>Brian :cool:N

Hawk7lte
06-19-2000, 07:02 PM
Cool poem Brian who wrote that, Frost?
<br>
<br>
<br>Thanks for posting,
<br>HawkN

Pilgrim
06-20-2000, 09:50 AM
Hawk:)
<br>
<br>Actually it is a Bruce Springsteen song off his "Nebraska" album:):)
<br>
<br>It's called My Father's House:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Hawk7lte
06-20-2000, 11:03 AM
Good for Springsteen (well-written).
<br>
<br>Talented man.
<br>
<br>
<br>:)
<br>HawkN

Pilgrim
06-20-2000, 03:41 PM
He have written LOTS of those songs:):):)
<br>
<br>He's the BEST!!:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN