PDA

View Full Version : Video HELP

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 01:13 PM
You all -
<br>
<br>I ran across a link to view Garth's video for WYCBTM - someone had it posted here at the Planet :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>So I ran out and bought a REALPLAYER :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>And I installed it :P ;) :mad: :cool: finally
<br>
<br>And it works; :) :) :) :eek: :) :) :)
<br>
<br>Now I can't find the link to the video :eek: :mad: :mad:
<br>
<br>SO PLEASE HELP ME USE MY NEW REALPLAYER :(
<br>Turn :( into :)
<br>Make my day :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
<br>Please give me the link to the video ;)
<br>And I'm sure others on here will love you too! :)
<br>
<br>Thanks,
<br>Sorry about the dramatics but I think I might be getting (going?) :mad: :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>But I'll try to keep really, really :cool: until help arrives.
<br>Hawk<P>(This message has been edited by Hawk7lte)N

honky
06-18-2000, 01:39 PM
Hhaahhaa... Hawk,
<br>
<br>YOUR POST IS SO CUTE WITH ALL THE FACES...LOL :cool:
<br>
<br>
<br>You can go to TV forum and find the video link which was posted by Brandon a few weeks ago :rolleyes:
<br>
<br>
<br>Tommy
<br>
<br>N

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 02:34 PM
Teasing Tommy? Ah looked - tisn't there.
<br>
<br>:eek:
<br>
<br>HawkN

Pilgrim
06-18-2000, 02:36 PM
I could send you the video if you want:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 03:33 PM
Thanks Brian -
<br>
<br>Would I need my new Realplayer to play it?
<br>
<br>I would really appreciate it. :):):):)
<br>
<br>Could you give me step by step instructions on how to play it too (I haven't read the book and somehow none of this makes sense to me yet.):rolleyes:
<br>
<br>
<br>Thanks,
<br>:cool: Hawk
<br>
<br>
<br>N

Paula
06-18-2000, 05:02 PM
Hawk,
<br>
<br>You "bought" Real Player? You could have downloaded a free version online. Anyway, Brandon said the link to the video was only going to be available for a short time, so it may have already been taken down.:(
<br>
<br>PaulaN

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 05:52 PM
Paula I sure tried - but somehow it kept getting screwed up :( and given the time I was wasting - it made sense to spend a little and save a lot of time. (And it's good quality) :)
<br>
<br>If I ever figure out how to work it or find Garth's video link again - it was here yesterday :mad:
<br>
<br>Still staying very :cool: though,
<br>Hawk N

Paula
06-18-2000, 06:39 PM
Hawk,
<br>
<br>I found the thread that had the link to the video, but the link no longer worked. Maybe it's down temporarily...you can try it and see if you have any luck. But maybe it's no longer available. The link to the thread is http://www.planetgarth.net/pgforum/viewThread.asp?threadID=38828#id_38828
<br>
<br>Paula
<br>
<br>Well, I can't get the link to be a link (I tried with and without the codes), so you'll have to copy and paste it. The link to the video is http://www.planetgarth.com/multimedia/video/when_you_come_back.rm<P>(This message has been edited by Paula)N

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 06:51 PM
Paula - Bless ya' for trying.
<br>
<br>Here is the link;
<br>
<br>http://www.troyal-garth-brooks.org/body.htm
<br>
<br>I checked it - it works. AND I'm here to say if you haven't seen this video; you are missing something powerful and wonderful. This is Garth at his best; sincere, excellent voice, integrated, smooth, sensual, and fully emotionally invested.
<br>
<br>There is such intensity in the music, the visuals, and the man - throughout this video - quite a message - from this talented artist.
<br>
<br>Hawk<P>(This message has been edited by Hawk7lte)N

Chris Gaines
06-18-2000, 07:22 PM
hawk,
<br>
<br>the Troyal-Garth-Brooks.org site.. just takes ya right back to Paula link on PG :)
<br>
<br>She has the right link ;)
<br>It's faster then going to TGB.org and then clicking the PG link on there.
<br>
<br>JasonN

Hawk7lte
06-18-2000, 08:50 PM
You're right Jason -
<br>
<br>I just got wary of the copy and paste part of the message (because we all know I'm not very computer savy) and didn't try the link (as I'd already found the other one).
<br>
<br>So both work people; and the computer wizards are Paula and Jason not me - so thanks to them both.
<br>
<br>And enjoy the show.
<br>
<br>HawkN