PDA

View Full Version : Additions to PGConvention Attendance list

splitzer
06-17-2000, 05:26 PM
--I wrote a nice long message already and when I tried to post it I was told that my password was incorrect. So, I hit the back button to fix it and post the message, and my message was GONE. Therefore, this is a shortened version of my message. You get the gist. :)--
<br>
<br>Sorry it's been a while since I've had a chance to get online...
<br>
<br>I'm adding the following to the yes list:
<br>
<br>- Susan aka "wmcinnis"
<br>- husband of Susan aka "wmcinnis"
<br>- Amy aka "AZamy77"
<br>- daughter of Amy aka "AZamy77" (Tiffany)
<br>
<br>I'm adding the following to the maybe list:
<br>
<br>- Jill aka "gbfans66"
<br>- Child #1 of Jill aka "gbfans66"
<br>- Child #2 of Jill aka "gbfans66"
<br>- Pat aka "adreamer2"
<br>- Java aka "Wonderjava"
<br>- Bryan aka "bsaanh"
<br>
<br>Mystery addition to the attendance list
<br>SOMEONE asked to be added to the attendees list a while back and I was unable to directly add them to the list due to my inability to access the list from out of towne. I did not save the name because I was being dumb - temporarily - and intended to just reference the "PG Convention Attendance List" thread when I would actually be able to add the name. Whoever it was has already been added to the onelist mailing list, but not to the "official" attendance list. It was the first name given to me AFTER the most recent fully updated attendance list posting. Anyone know who it was??
<br>
<br>Sorry I don't have the whole list to just add you guys to, but it's on my PC at home. You'll be added to the actual list as soon as I get home. I fly back on the 27th.
<br>
<br>If anyone has tried to email me, I apologize. I am unable to access my email at the address you guys have, due to the fact that I have to use &@#$ing AOL while I'm here.* SO - If you need me, I can be temporarily reached at:
<br>
<br>splitzer1@hotmail.com
<br>
<br>I'll check back as soon as I can, promise!
<br>
<br>Thank you!!
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

honky
06-17-2000, 11:46 PM
WELCOME BACK DANIELLE :cool:
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

splitzer
06-19-2000, 02:50 PM
Thanks, Tommy. :)
<br>
<br>I have more time this week to be online, thank goodness. Next week I go home, and I can spend all day everyday online again! :) Well... until I find a job, anyway...
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN

honky
06-19-2000, 03:57 PM
Danielle,
<br>
<br>So where do you live right now? Sacremento? or Colorado (if I remember correctly...LOL)?
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
06-19-2000, 04:19 PM
So great to have you back Danielle! :)
<br>Best of luck on your job search!
<br>
<br>CC :)N

splitzer
06-20-2000, 04:02 PM
I still live in Sacramento. I'm temporarily in Wichita, KS - my birthplace - visiting my oldest and dearest friend (That's "oldest" as in the friend I've known literally all of my life) :).
<br>
<br>Actually, I'm staying with her in her house - right next door to the house I grew up in! It's always neat to come back here.
<br>
<br>But, to get back to answering your question, Tommy, I live in Sacramento. Next Fall, I'll be attending school in Northridge, CA, which is 25 miles NorthWest of Los Angeles. I'm excited and scared! Hopefully, it will prove to be a wonderful experience. I don't know ANYONE there... but I suppose that will change with time.
<br>
<br>Anything exciting happen here since I've been away? The new forums, of course, but I was a beta tester on these, so they weren't too much of a shock... anything else? :)
<br>
<br>Thanks for all the warm wishes!!!
<br>
<br>Garth Always,
<br>DanielleN