PDA

View Full Version : Grow up TNN!

sasteen
06-17-2000, 07:22 AM
I am sure that most of you watched the awards the other nite.
<br>I for one was very dissappointed in the way that Jeff Foxworthy and TNN cut up on Garth. The first was the comment that "Garth and Chris" broke up. And then the comment about Garth and BigBoy resturaunts. They even had a picture of BigBoy and Garths face on it. Is this childish or what?Especially for TNN?
<br>It was interesting how the only people they cut on were the ones that were not there that night.
<br>I for one will only watch the show again if Garth is on it.
<br>I lost alot of respect for TNN and was very surprised at the level they have fallen.
<br>My mom used to say that people will cut others down just to make themselves look better.
<br>In this case Jeff and TNN....it didn't work.
<br>True fans will always stand beside their man!!!!!!N

countyfair_85
06-17-2000, 08:28 AM
No Garth! :mad:
<br>
<br>No view of TNN awards! :P
<br>
<br>:) -Diane
<br>N

AlwaysaGBFan
06-17-2000, 10:23 AM
Ohh come on...I'm a huge Garth fan but you know Garth was watching and I guarantee that he laughed. They make jokes about everybody.....it's not being mean!
<br>
<br>AllenN

honky
06-17-2000, 04:06 PM
Well... I didn't watch the show.. but I thought the Chris Gaines joke is kinda old though..
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

sasteen
06-17-2000, 05:11 PM
Just to reiderate....
<br>
<br>I pictured Garth watching and being very hurt that people would do this purposely. Yes, the Chris Gaines thing is old but, I bet to Garth, it still hurts a little.
<br>
<br>You know, without artist like Garth, TNN would not exist and I just thought that they should have a little dignity and more respectful.N

Lost 'n' Garth
06-17-2000, 05:49 PM
I don't think Garth was watching this. He doesn't attend, I guess for a reason. My opinion is because these awards are a joke!!:P
<br>
<br>As far as the Chris/Garth jabs, I find this boring and monotonous. If this is funny, I guess I am a stick in the mud. Ya-Da-Ya-Da.
<br>
<br>Sorry but haven't watched these awards for quite awhile.
<br>
<br>Cheri :)N