View Full Version : other than garth...

minnesotagbfan
06-17-2000, 12:44 AM
who is your favorite country artist???N

honky
06-17-2000, 01:08 AM
Russ,
<br>
<br>Trisha has always been one of my favorite singers :) Reba comes close in second, whereas Amanda Wilkinson comes third :P
<br>
<br>
<br>TommyN

Pilgrim
06-17-2000, 01:58 AM
None of the above, but out of those listed I take George:):)
<br>
<br>BrianN

OHBAL
06-17-2000, 02:04 PM
Gee, I couldn't vote because there was no choice for "None of the above" - I'm not all that crazy about any of the listed choices but I guess Trisha would be at least tolerable tho'.
<br>
<br>BevN

CaptMorgan
06-17-2000, 02:43 PM
Out of the ones you have listed, I'd have to say my favorite is Trisha followed very closely by George Strait.
<br>
<br>The others? I can take 'em or leave 'em just the same. :P
<br>
<br>Catch y'all around the next bend...
<br>
<br>N

SweetGBFan
06-17-2000, 06:54 PM
Hard choice. Next to Garth I have to say George is the man. He is gorgeous, cant sing a bad song, and just seems like a great guy. If Garth retires I may have to become as obsessed with George as I am with Garth. Trisha would be my next choice. N

GarthOmaniac
06-20-2000, 04:24 PM
I choose Reba but my true favorite is now and will be for a very Long time that Is SHeDAISY after being with Kristyn, Kelsi and Kassidy last week at Fan Fair they are by far my favorites. They are the sweetest girls you will ever meet and I have met Garth too so I know but you can't really compare them at all. I also can honestly say that we are Friends so that makes me a little partial to them. Thats my choice. :)N

BlueRose
06-20-2000, 05:05 PM
My choice is Reba..."I'll Be" (this I dedicate to Val)
<br>
<br>Cheryl
<br>N

loreli
06-20-2000, 05:55 PM
TRISHA!!!
<br>
<br>Lori ;)N