PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Know Who Sings This Song

JayDubb
05-24-2000, 04:29 AM
Ok this is a older song and i have no idea the name of the song or the artist/s all I know is that some of the words go like this Other than wild hair once in awhile we aint crazy thats just our style i guess good ole boys is all we'll ever be........Like I said its old its from like the 70's thanks to everyone who trys to help<BR>N

Pilgrim
05-24-2000, 09:02 AM
WOW That's not much :o<P>Could it be "Theme From The Dukes Of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys)"? :)<P>BrianN

Chris Gaines
05-24-2000, 09:42 AM
LOL Brian,<P>I loved that show... but...<P>the new movie "reunion" really really sucked! ;)<P>JasonN

Pilgrim
05-24-2000, 02:25 PM
*LOL* Jason :)<P>I didn't love that show :o They killed off almost every Dodge Charger that excist :(<BR>Oh well...<BR>When did they make a reunion show?<P>BTW the song is by Waylon, if it is the right one :)<P>BrianN

Chris Gaines
05-24-2000, 03:27 PM
Brian,<P>they did the show hmmmmmm last year I think?<P>Tom Wolpat bought the Charger from the set at the very last taping of the original series... and he LOANED it the the set fro the taping of the reunion...<P>...needless to say.. they never drove it :(<P>JasonN

ohiogarthfan
05-24-2000, 03:31 PM
Brian,<BR>Actually they didn't crash that many cars, they used the same footage for every jump. If they would have used a new car everytime the show would have went bankrupt.<P>Actually the last movie that they did, the one that was on this month, wasn't really a reunion show. The actual reunion movie they did was quite a few years ago, when Uncle Jessie, can't remember the guy who played him, was still alive. N

Pilgrim
05-24-2000, 03:44 PM
Ohiogarthfan :)<P>I have it written on paper that they DID indeed crash so many Chargers that there almost isn't any left :(<P>The crew behind the series isn't proud of this, but it is true :(<P>I have it in my Dodge Charger book ;)<P>And we are of course talking 1969 Chargers, the most beautiful car ever :)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>The 1969 Dodge Charger became a star of the small screen when CBS added "The Dukes Of Hazzard" to it's Friday night lineup. Without a doubt the show's was the Hemi orange 1969 Charger - called The General Lee - with a confederate flag painted on the roof and the number "01" on the sides.<BR>The series was famous for it's outrageous car leaps, which, unfortunately, destroyed each car upon landing.<BR>The show destroyed so many 1969 Chargers that towards the end the prop department used AMC Ambassadors painted to match the original General Lee.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>19.298 Charger R/T was build.<P>BrianN

JayDubb
05-24-2000, 09:42 PM
Thanx Pilgrim but its not the dukes theme i know that one by heart lol :) I will post more of the song later i have to try to remember the wordsN

ohiogarthfan
05-25-2000, 07:25 AM
Really!<BR>I thought that I had heard something that they used the same footage of the jumps, or most of them any way, but that was a long time ago, and I probably just got it mixed up with something else. <P>Well thanks for the info. :)N

Pilgrim
05-25-2000, 02:00 PM
<B>ohiogarthfan</B><P>Don't worry :) I am sure they have used the same footage in lots of scenes :)<P>So we are probably both right :)<P><B>JayDubb</B><BR>I kinda knew this would happen :o<BR>I figured that the theme song was too known :)<P>BrianN