PDA

View Full Version : Remember Chuck and Rodeo??

Chuck BKfan4ever
05-20-2000, 10:43 AM
Just wanted to let any of you know who were fans of the duo Chuck and Rodeo<BR>that opened for Garth in the early part of the last tour that there's some<BR>great news!<P>Bryan Kennedy aka Chuck has formed a band called Chuck Wagon and the Wagon<BR>Wheels and they have a video playing now on CMT. The song is called "Beauty's<BR>In The Eye of The Beerholder." <P>The CD "Off The Ropes" will be available mid June! The song is just what you'd<BR>expect from Chuck. Very like the fun songs that he and Rodeo did when they<BR>opened for Garth. <P>They are also on the line up for Fan Fair on Wednesday morning! <P>ENJOY!<P>N

BlueRose
05-21-2000, 12:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know!! I saw them in '96 when they opened for Garth at the Cheyenne Frontier Days.<P>Cheryl<BR>N

minnesotagbfan
05-21-2000, 12:11 PM
i recall seeing them in april of 96 but remember them singing a couple of funny songs..does anyone remember or know what the names of the songs were? i think one had to do with tobaccoN

Teresa Morris
05-21-2000, 04:20 PM
That would be Copenhagen and they were also famous for singing about their Tony Lama boots!<P><BR>Yehawwwwwwww!!!!! BRYAN KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! SOME ONE GET SOME WATER...I NEED COOLIN DOWN FAST!!!!!!!<P>Teresa<BR>N