PDA

View Full Version : Montgomery Gentry.... can do Practical Jokes as well! LOL

Chris Gaines
04-23-2000, 10:28 PM
<B>GENTRY'S CRUEL JOKE ON MONTGOMERY</B><P>Brooks and Dunn are famous for being good practical jokers, but it looks like the newest hit duo on the scene, Montgomery Gentry, can pull off some good ones too, like the little surprise TROY cooked up on EDDIE's birthday. TROY told us he enlisted an entire audience at a club to help out. <P>Troy: What had happened in a nut shell is we had gotten all the crowd and all the people to participate to be as rowdy as they wanted to bringing us on, but after the first song, not a soul to clap. So we get done with the first song, "All Night Long," which is a big uptempo song, very energizing and everything else. Eddie finishes off, and the song cuts off and you don't hear anything in the crowd. We had the whole crowd not to clap, yell or do anything after the first song. And I think all you can hear on tape is the bartender back there going (clap, clap) Woo! Woo! And Eddie looked over at me with the whitest face. Eddie looked at me like, oh boy, it's going to be a long (bleeping) night. <P>Eddie: I was like, man, they ain't even gonna give us a sympathy clap. <P>Troy: And I told the drummer, you do not play until I tell you to play, because usually we go in from song to song, and Eddie was back there trying to get the drummer to go into the next song going, 'Come on, come on, they're killing us!'"<P>from: <A HREF="http://www.countrystars.com" TARGET=_blank>www.countrystars.com</A> <P>LOL That's hillarious :)<BR>JasonN

angelhi56
04-24-2000, 12:16 PM
That is too cute!! I love MG, met the guys twice, and i remember one time at the meet and greet, someone gave Troy a purple cowboy hat and Eddie kept on calling him the "redneck pi**" (not sure if i could post that) all night.N

Pilgrim
04-24-2000, 12:41 PM
*ROFL* Thanks for sharing :)<P>BrianN