PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Help, please

Garth2Gaines
04-18-2000, 06:16 PM
I got the new Ricochet cd single the other day and love it. Like all their previous albums, the new song is great. It's called "Do I love you enough" with "Seven Bridges Road". But I haven't been able to find the release date for the whole album. It was suppose to come out last year but was pushed back for several reasons. Any help would be great :)<P>dwayne<BR>Any other Ricochet fans here?N

Chris Gaines
04-18-2000, 07:25 PM
Hey,<P>I happen to know the Fan Club guy :)<P>Ricochet was a very veryu cool group to meet. And the guy Running th CLub, very nice indeed. <P>If I remember, Tomorrow I'll try and throw them and email and see what he reponses back :)<P>JasonN

Garth2Gaines
04-19-2000, 08:58 AM
Thanks Jason :)<BR>I've tried the usually sites and came up empty, like Billboard and such. I've heard they put on a great live show too!<P>dwayneN

Jude
04-19-2000, 10:02 AM
Dwayne,<P>I saw Ricochet at a free concert in Nashville few years ago. They were brilliant! I'd be interested in new date for cd. N

Chris Gaines
04-19-2000, 10:24 AM
Thanks for bringing this back tot the top.. I almost forgot all about it :o<P>Sending mail now =)<P>JasonN

Chris Gaines
04-19-2000, 10:49 AM
he's looking into it LOL<P>Seems likely it will be the Last Tuesday of this month or the 1st Tuesday of May...<P>ohhhhh and they got a kewl website at:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.ricochetonline.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ricochetonline.com</A> <BR>(that hasn't been updated since Feb.)<BR> :)<BR>JasonN

Garth2Gaines
04-19-2000, 06:47 PM
Thanks soooo much Jason :)<BR>I'm glad/hope it does come out by the 1st Tuesday of May, so I can listen to it on vacation I'm taking in the second week of May :) And thanks for the link to their site too!<P>dwayne<BR>Maybe radio will give Lonestar a break and play Ricochet for a while, because I don't think they got much airtime with Blink of an eye lp.N