PDA

View Full Version : Julian Austin

GarthFanCanada1
04-01-2000, 07:30 PM
Do any of my fellow Canadians know who he is? Is Julian popular in the US? <P>His webpage addy is: <A HREF="http://www.julianaustin.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.julianaustin.com</A> <P><BR>Check it out!!!<P><BR>BarkleyN

enutts4gb
04-01-2000, 07:38 PM
Julian Austin TOTALLY ROCKS!!! <BR> :D :D :D :D <P>Did you see him on Vicki Gabereau? He was great! :D<P>Erin :)N

honky
04-01-2000, 08:35 PM
Oh of course I knew him!! He is quite famous here in Canada. He has a new song called "take the money and run"...LOL <P>TommyN

Pilgrim
04-01-2000, 11:40 PM
I haven't heard of him :o<P>BrianN

wmcinnis
04-02-2000, 01:28 AM
Sure, I know who he is, he's pretty good :)<BR>-Susan-N

GarthFanCanada1
04-02-2000, 10:02 AM
Erin,<P>I had the luck of seeing him and talking to him after his show at the Kooler on the 20th of March... He totally kicks ass! His new CD is great, he is super, super nice, and he puts on a great show. Dare I say it, he could be as big as Garth in Canada someday..... Heck, he's already as big as Canada! I never saw him on Vicki G's show, I forgot all about it.... if you taped it, let me know, ok?<P>Tommy,<P>I like the new video for "Take the Money and Run" but I have one question..... who sang that song before Julian cut it? Was it Steve Earle? I am soooooooo confused over this....<P>Brian, <P>If you'd like I can get a copy of his first CD and his second CD burned for you and I will ship them over to you! Let me know!<P>Thanks for the comments....<P>BarkleyN

Pilgrim
04-02-2000, 10:47 AM
That would be cool :D :D<P>How much-----&gt;$$$ ?? :)<P>BrianN

enutts4gb
04-02-2000, 11:27 AM
SHOOT!!! :o :o<BR>I didn't have a tape at the time so I didn't record the show. :( But I'll try and see if anyone I know taped it. :)<P>You are one lucky dude, Barkley. :) I was going to go to that but I had noone to go with me. :( Oh well, there's always next time. :) (I said that about Garth but now I HIGHLY doubt that I will ever get to see him :( :( )<P>Erin :)N

GarthFanCanada1
04-02-2000, 12:53 PM
Erin, I was gonna post on here about it... I woulda went with you! It was pretty packed there seeing as how it was only 8 bucks a ticket... That'd be cool if you could get a tape of that for me....<P><BR>Brian,<P>I will let you know, ok? I have the first CD, but I am waiting to buy the second one!<P><BR>BarkleyN