PDA

View Full Version : Wynonna

G-man
02-17-2000, 07:29 PM
Have any of you gotten Wynonna's new CD? Man, is it ever great! I just love this woman. She never ceases to amaze me! I think this is her best album yet. I have been a Wynonna fan since I started listening to country. I love that growly, soulful voice of hers! Honey, this woman can sing and she's got red hair and an attitude to go with it! My kind of woman! My fave on the CD is Chain Reaction. I love its funky groove an instrumentals. All the songs are great too! And the bonus Judds disc isnt bad either! It so great to hear them back together again. The Big Bang Boogie is soooooooooooooooooooooo cool. Also, I love the 60's groove thing they have going on The 90's Was The 60's Turned Upside Thing. When I read the title I thought it would be a silly song, but it is a serious song about modern day problems. Bottom line: WY RULES AND I ORDER EVERYONE TO GO BUY THIS CD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CALLED NEW DAY DAWNING!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)N

Pilgrim
02-17-2000, 09:52 PM
I haven't heard it :( :(<P>BUT I know it will be good because of her voice :D :D<P>She is 1000 times better than Trisha or Reba :D :D :D<P>BrianN

OHBAL
02-18-2000, 09:33 AM
She has always been my number 1 choice for a duet with Garth. And not some ol' mushy love song like she did with Clint Black - I'd want them to do a real kick-but honky-tonk rockin' and rollin' growl-it-out song!<P>She's the only female singer that I have any CD's of. "No One Else on Earth" is my all-time favorite song of hers.<P>BevN