PDA

View Full Version : George Strait's new song

luvsgarth62
02-15-2000, 05:30 AM
Have y'all heard George's new song called "The Best Day?" It's pretty cool. He's gonna have an album come out on March 7th. It's called "The Latest, Greatest, Straitest Hits." There's also a duet with Alan Jackson on there. I couldn't picture him and Alan doing a duet. I'd like to see him and Garth do one, but Garth'd probably be too nervous or something to do one.<P>-AliciaN

littleotgirl
02-15-2000, 12:39 PM
I happen to like this song. I think It is a very touching song. I am looking foward to the new CD.<P>Alicia I think you are right George and garth would sound great together. Lets hope it happens one day.<P>Tricia N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-15-2000, 02:53 PM
I just love this song!!! <P>I think it is such a great son about father's and son's!! <P>Really brought a tear to my eye the first time I heard it.....<P>I think it would be awesome for Garth and George to someday do a duet together...let's keep wishing :) N

Pilgrim
02-16-2000, 11:27 AM
I haven't heard it :(<P>Brian :(N

MJ
02-17-2000, 03:34 PM
I LOVE this new song by George but can't wait to hear the duet with Alan.The name of it is "Murder On Music ROW".It is supposed to be pretty controversial in that its kind of putting down the way country music is being "murdered" for the sake of making money.I saw the lyrics to it a few months ago and it will defenitly ruffle a few feathers.Personally I could care less if a song is "pop" oriented because i like all types of music..but I can also see where the traditional country music types are starting to get worried about where there music fits in if modern country all turns pop.N

t.m. fan
02-18-2000, 10:01 AM
I absolutely love this song and I can't wait until the cd comes out in 2 and a half weeks! Another great one from the Great One.N

wmcinnis
02-19-2000, 02:20 PM
Sounds like George has done it again :)<BR>-Susan-N

Wade22
02-26-2000, 08:39 AM
First let me just say that in my CD collection I have everything from Frank Sinatra to AC/DC. I love music in general so there are many types that I enjoy. Many people are surprised to hear that George Strait ranks as one of my absolute favorite artists. I can't wait for this duet with AJ to come out, i say keep country country, that doesn't mean that everyone should listen to just country or just rock I'm just saying keep the tradition alive. Also I always look forward to what George and Alan are putting out so you can bet I'm going to advance order the new album. Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in. N