PDA

View Full Version : SheDaisy ??

loreli
02-11-2000, 06:32 PM
I know I'm going to get slammed for this one. Don't hurt me too bad. :(<P>Does anyone else like SheDaisy? I just got the CD and I really like it. Especially:<P>This Woman Needs<BR>Lucky 4 You<BR>Without Your Love<P>They really remind me of a country Wilson Phillips.<P>Lori<P> N

psa
02-11-2000, 06:39 PM
Lori, I like them to did you see their concert on cmt wednesday night? It was really good they do have alot of good songs<BR>have not got their cd yet though but i always like to wait till a few songs are out till i buy it because i have bought cd's that had a song or two that i liked and the rest of the cd was no good and that is sure a waste of money to sit and collect dust.<BR>I do think they will go really far. :)N

honky
02-11-2000, 07:22 PM
:o&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;TOMMY SMACK LORI&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; :o<P>Their first single is fine, but the new one "This Woman Needs" is really annoying!! I mean this sounds like "what this woman needs.... somewhere to hide...." -- geez, I think this woman needs some courage and STOP wyning!<P>TommyN

loreli
02-11-2000, 07:42 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;LORI SMACKS TOMMY BACK&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<P>Tommy you better listen to the words again. *L*<P>'Cause this woman needs<BR>A safe place to land<BR>The strength in your hands<BR>To know your love<BR>What this woman needs<BR>Is somewhere to cry<BR>So lay by my side<BR>And I'll tell you, I'll tell you<P>There's no hide there. :P<P>Lori<BR>N

GarthFanCanada1
02-11-2000, 07:47 PM
LOL.... Good one Tommy.... I can't stand that song.... They are too whiny on it..... What those women need a bottle of tequila!!Well I love their other song..... Little Goodbyes.... And what in the HECK is a SHeDaisy anyhow? Isn't a flower asexual? (AGH I used a biology term!!) It's getting too late..... LOL<P>BarkleyN

loreli
02-11-2000, 08:57 PM
Well I don't think what they need is Tequila. :P<P>Lori<P>It really is good. psa, I don't get CMT, which is a real bummer. :(N

honky
02-12-2000, 12:00 AM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;HONKY GIVE LORI A HALF NELSON&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; (Tom tough me this!)<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>'Cause this woman needs<BR>A safe place to land<BR>The strength in your hands<BR>To know your love<BR>What this woman needs<BR>Is somewhere to cry<BR>So lay by my side<BR>And I'll tell you, I'll tell you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ok... do you see the repetitive pattern there? "What this woman needs... what this woman needs..." doesn't this sound a bit wyning? I mean, it just gives me this idea that this woman wants SOMETHING ELSE...LOL Ok.. let's not go there!!<P><BR>Like I said, their first single is not bad, and they do look pretty ;)<P><BR>TommyN

honky
02-12-2000, 12:00 AM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;HONKY GIVE LORI A HALF NELSON&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; (Tom tough me this!)<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>'Cause this woman needs<BR>A safe place to land<BR>The strength in your hands<BR>To know your love<BR>What this woman needs<BR>Is somewhere to cry<BR>So lay by my side<BR>And I'll tell you, I'll tell you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ok... do you see the repetitive pattern there? "What this woman needs... what this woman needs..." doesn't this sound a bit wyning? I mean, it just gives me this idea that this woman wants SOMETHING ELSE...LOL Ok.. let's not go there!!<P><BR>Like I said, their first single is not bad, and they do look pretty ;)<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
02-12-2000, 02:57 AM
*****<B>Brian kicks Tommy and Barkley</B>*****<P>*****<B>Brian also smack Tommy for cheating in posts</B>*****<P>I <B>L-O-V-E</B> that song :D :D :D :D :D :D<P>I haven't got the CD, but the few songs I have heard off the CD are simply AWESOME!!! :D :D :D :D<P>Good choice Lori :)<P>Brian :)N

Pilgrim
02-12-2000, 02:59 AM
Oh Tommy, before you think about anything remember<P>6'4" 220lbs &lt;-----ME! ;)<P>I might land on top of you ;)N

loreli
02-12-2000, 01:27 PM
Thanks Brian. ;)<P>Yes, Tommy this woman does want something else, that's the point. *LOL*<P>LoriN

GarthFanCanada1
02-12-2000, 03:08 PM
Lori,<P>What do you need? Could you clarify? Would it happen to scream "SMURF ME?" LOL..... *ducking*<P><BR>Barkley......N

loreli
02-12-2000, 03:18 PM
Well it is blue...it has Garth's voice... Just Kidding!!! <P>I was talking about the song, they are talking about a woman needing reassurance!! <P>Hehe :)<P>LoriN

honky
02-12-2000, 06:14 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<B>TOMMY LYING FLAT ON THE FLOOR</B>&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<P>Ok, I give up now!! NOW, BRIAN GET OFF ME!! YOU ARE SUFFOCATING ME :( :( :o :o <P><BR>Well, I guess the song is just a bit wild? too implicite? confusing? blurry? *lol* WHATEVER!! <P>Those women certainly need SOME MEN!!! :D I VOLUNTEER!! That's what those women NEED!! :D :D<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
02-13-2000, 07:07 AM
*ROFLMAO* Tommy :D :D :D<P>OK, i'll move away ;)<P>hmmm, you are beginning to sound like some kind of stud to me :o :o<P>Brian :oN

dreammaster
02-13-2000, 11:53 AM
UGH!! The testosterone is suffocating! ;)<P>This group is absolutely great!!! And for the person who asked Shedaisy is Sister in a Native American language. Tommy, what women need is a man that's not a total self-centered jerk. Not saying that all guys are that way. But it seems that most guys think women are property and made only for what men need. We need exactly what this song says.<P>Tommy, you better watch it. I bet Brian could bench press you. :D :D :D<P>NikkiN

Czy4GB77
02-13-2000, 08:03 PM
Hopefully I don't get in the middle of any of the fighting going on, I might hurt somebody. *LOL*<P>WOOHOO!!! I really like SHeDAISY. I bought their album when it first came out and it is one of my favorites. I can play it over and over again and I never get tired of it. :D<BR>I really like the song "I Will...But" It is just a fun song and the same with "Lucky 4 You" "Before You And Me" is another song I just like to repeat over and over again. There is just something about their album that makes me happy when I listen to it. I'm glad i'm not the only one that enjoys their album. :)<P>Oh, and "This Woman Needs" men should stop thinking of it as annoying and actually listen to it. It is very true. ;)<P>Paula<BR>N

honky
02-13-2000, 08:59 PM
LOL.... THANK YOU Brain!! Now I can breathe :o<P><BR>I guess it's a matter of taste ;) I think the song is not that good.<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
02-13-2000, 09:49 PM
****<B>BRIAN KICKS, SMACK AND HIT TOMMY <I>VERY VERY</I> HARD</B>****<BR> :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<P>I think Tommy know why ;) ;)<P>BrIAnN

Czy4GB77
02-14-2000, 10:05 AM
*LOL* You know Brian, maybe Tommy just thinks you are really smart. ;) *LOL*<P>PaulaN

jaredev
02-14-2000, 11:13 AM
"This Woman Needs" has a good sound to it. However, I strongly dislike (refraining from saying hate) their first single "Little Goodbyes"!!N

loreli
02-14-2000, 12:19 PM
Paula!!!<P>In Lucky 4 You what number would you be?<P>I can't decide between 23 and 32. *LOL*<P>LoriN

honky
02-14-2000, 01:26 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<B>OH COME ON! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME UP JUST CUZ I DON'T LIKE THE SONG!!</B>&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<P>I think SheDaisy are really pretty, but the new single is just too wyning to me...LOL<P><BR>Tommy<P>N

honky
02-14-2000, 01:28 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Tommy <B>BODY SLAMS</B> Br<I>ain</I> for not liking Reba!![/b]&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<P>OGH!!!!! 1, 2, 3.... TOMMY WINS!!<P><BR>Tommy<P>N

Czy4GB77
02-14-2000, 01:31 PM
Lori,<P>Ok, that wasn't an easy question, I could be all of them! *LOL* It all depends on what mood i'm in how I answer that, right now I would have to say I would be Numbers...<BR>7, 32 and 23! (all three rolled into one, that is a dangerous combo!) *LOL* :D I could almost pass for a number 10, but i'm not quite that bad... yet. ;)<P>PaulaN

loreli
02-14-2000, 01:47 PM
PAULA ROFLMAO!!!!<P>It IS a hard decision. *LOL*<P>7 is a good one. :)<P><BR>LoriN

Pilgrim
02-14-2000, 10:11 PM
LOL Tommy :) :)<P>You can't beat me :) <P>I'm too big for you :)<P>I would probably love Reba if she could sing :)<P>But she can't :(<P>Then I prefer Trisha :)<P>And you started the fight ;)<P>You smacked Lori ;)<P>It's uncool to hit a girl :)<P>Brian :DN

BigGfan4life
02-20-2000, 06:36 AM
I LOVE their CD!!! "Shedaisy" means "little sister", so that's how they got the name :)<P>The songs "I Will...But", "Lucky 4 You", and "Before Me and You" are so catchy, I get them stuck in my head all day. I think these girls can really harmonize beautifully. Hey, what about the song "A Night To Remember"? Very spooky :) And the song "Still Holding Out for You" is so sad. <P>Anyway, I think they are much better than the Dixie Chicks :)N

02-23-2000, 06:24 AM
Hi I'm new I first like to say without offending anyone is you people are nuts LOL. Any way I am a SHeDAISY fan and a huge Garth fan I heard of all these post about SHeDASIY and I had to come and see what other Garth fans thought of SHeDAISY and I never new this page existed if I did I would have been here long ago! Anyway SHeDAISY is awsome but for Brian and Tommy Two are married Kelsi and Kristyn (Blond, and Short Brunette) Kassidy is still single the Lead singer. <P>Richard.N

loreli
02-23-2000, 07:19 AM
Well Hi Richard,<P>Welcome to PG!!! This place is too much fun!<P>Ya we are crazy...lol<P>I'm glad to have another to back me up with SheDaisy they are GREAT!!!<P>Lori<P>N

Czy4GB77
02-23-2000, 04:15 PM
Hi Richard :D <P>Welcome to PG!!!<P>And I would also like to agree that yes some of us are a bit crazy. ;)<BR>well there must be other things worse than crazy. *LOL*<P>Paula<P>Oh, can I change my number on which one I am? I think 14 is a good one right now... well and 32 and 23 still. *LOL*N

Pilgrim
02-23-2000, 10:43 PM
<B>Richard</B><P>Welcome to PG :D :D<P>Thanks for the awesome news :) :) :) ;)<P>Now, would she like to marry a Dane? :o ;)<P>BrianN

02-24-2000, 05:11 AM
Hey how do you get the little smiley faces?<P>RichardN

loreli
02-24-2000, 05:17 AM
Richard,<P>Go up to faq at the top of the page, it will tell you how to make all the smilies. ;)<P>LoriN

Pilgrim
02-24-2000, 05:30 AM
:+) = :)<BR>:+D = :D<BR>:+( = :(<BR>:+o = :o<BR>;+) = ;)<BR>e-mail = <BR>url link = <BR>quote =
<P>Remember to write the link, mail, words between the ---&gt;rl]www.planetgarth.com[/url<P>Brian :)N

Pilgrim
02-24-2000, 05:39 AM
I forgot<P><B>bold</B> = <P><I>italic</I> = <P>Brian :)N