PDA

View Full Version : "couldn't last a moment without you"

honky
02-06-2000, 12:01 AM
<B>PGers</B>,<P>Do you know this new single from Collin Raye? <P>Do you like it?<P>TommyN

Paula
02-06-2000, 10:33 AM
This is so weird...that song just got finished playing on my radio station as I was getting ready to open this message. I didn't know until it was over that Collin Raye sang it. I did like it. Does he have a new CD coming out or is it already out and I don't have it?<P>PaulaN

honky
02-06-2000, 10:23 PM
<B>Paula</B>,<P>Sounds like that you are also a fan of Collin Raye's!! :o My twin bro is his biggest fan!! :)<P>Well, from what he told me, Collin will have a new country album in April :o So, keep waiting!!<P><BR>TommyN

Paula
02-07-2000, 02:51 AM
<B>Tommmy,</B><P>I'm not exactly what you call a "Collinator" but I do enjoy his music, as I do most country musicians.<P>PaulaN

honky
02-07-2000, 12:27 PM
<B>Paula</B>,<P>"Collinator" is what on-line Collin fans call themselves ;) <P>TommyN

Paula
02-07-2000, 05:07 PM
[b]Tommy,[b]<BR>(with two "m's" this time :o)<P>I knew that from reading prior posts from you and Chrys. ;)<P>PaulaN

AZamy77
02-07-2000, 09:55 PM
Tommy-<P>When I heard that song come on today....the first time I've heard it......I had to turn it up, and I went WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! :)<BR>I love his voice when he's talking! This'll be a hit here! :) Thanks for posting this!<P>Amy :)N

ohiogarthfan
02-08-2000, 02:20 PM
I do like the song also. Does anyone know if it has been released before? It sounds kinda familiar to me. I'm thinking that I've heard the song before, but it was rock. I'm talkin early to mid' 80's. I could be totally wrong. It's just that the beat and the words sound so familiar to me. I listened to rock til around the late 80s. Maybe it is just the beat, rythem that sounds like another song. There are alot of songs out there that do sound the same at the beginning. Like I said I was just wondering and ain't trying to start anything. I do like Collin Raye. N

honky
02-08-2000, 08:46 PM
<B>ohio</B>,<P>Hmmm.. I don't think the song was released before. I could be wrong, but I doubt it had been.<P><B>Amy</B>,<P>Oh boy.. Jim will be so happy to hear that some PGers like Collin's new song :o Unfortunately, the song lost to Clay Walker's new song in today's challenge :o Jim must be really pissed!<P>TommyN

dreammaster
02-09-2000, 01:32 PM
Have you heard Collin's new song<BR>"I Wish I Could"? It's great. It's such a sweet sad song. :)<P>NikkiN

honky
02-10-2000, 06:24 PM
<B>Nikki</B>,<P>No.. "I wish I could" is an old song from "The walls came down", track No.2 :) <P>Yes, the song is nice :)<P>TommyN

loreli
02-14-2000, 12:23 PM
<B>Tommy !!</B><P>I LOVE THIS SONG!!!<P><BR>I finally heard on the radio today that Collin sings this! WOOHOO a Collin song I like!<P>LoriN

honky
02-14-2000, 01:22 PM
Hahahaha... <B>lori</B>, you just made my bro's day!! It's grea that you like Collin's new song :)<P>So are you going to buy the album when it comes out in early April?<P>TommyN

loreli
02-14-2000, 01:42 PM
I will if the rest of it is as good. ;)<P>Lori :)N

Pilgrim
02-14-2000, 10:02 PM
I haven't heard the song :(<P>But I love the CD I have with him :D :D (The Walls Came Down)<BR>That's a really cool CD :D :D<P>BrianN