PDA

View Full Version : Any Ricky Van Shelton Fans?

Paula
01-27-2000, 04:50 PM
I "discovered" Ricky Van Shelton a couple of years ago when I saw him on some tribute show on television and really loved his voice. I have since bought several of his CDs and like them a lot. I haven't seen him in concert yet...he hasn't made it up to this neck of the woods since I've been exposed to his music. Unfortunately, radio (at least in my area) doesn't play his music.<P>He is going to be on the TV portion of Grand Ole Opry Live this Saturday night so I'll definitely be taping it. This is the lineup if anyone is interested (this is the last of the 1 hour live shows at the Ryman): <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>7:00 - 7:30 p.m.<BR>Jim Ed Brown, Mark Chesnutt, Ricky Van Shelton <P>7:30 - 8:00 p.m.<BR>Stu Phillips, Gene Watson, Charley Pride<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Jason, maybe you could feature him as the Artist of the Week some time. :)<P>PaulaN

Chris Gaines
01-27-2000, 05:35 PM
Paula,<P>You won't believe this.. he was my next one! LOL<P><BR>I only have one of his albums.. and my Favorite song from him is "Keep It Between The Lines"... it's a very very touching song AND Video!!!!!<P> :)<BR>JasonN

Pilgrim
01-27-2000, 09:43 PM
I don't have any of his CD's but I do like him :D :D<P>I have his guestappearance on "Babewatch" :)<P>I think he is pretty cool :)<P>BrianN

MJ
01-28-2000, 08:01 AM
I started listening to him when he first came out and saw him in concert several times back then.I still like him its just i don't listen to him all the time or anything.He usually comes in concert around here every year but its probably been at least 5 years since I've seen him.He does have a great voice though and I think you'd enjoy his show.N