PDA

View Full Version : TY HERNDON

wmcinnis
01-23-2000, 05:18 PM
Anybody got Ty Herndon's new C.D."Steam?"<BR>I got it for Christmas and lets just say it's another one that has to grow on me. It just didn't grab me like his others have, what do you think of it?<BR>-Susan-N

Pilgrim
01-23-2000, 08:59 PM
I haven't heard it :o<P>I'm not much of a Ty Herndon fan :o<P>Hmmm, I think must of the stuff I have heard is pretty boring :o<P>BrianN

honky
01-23-2000, 09:54 PM
I saw a review somewhere about this album. It said that it's not Ty's greatest one.<P>TommyN

GBronx
01-24-2000, 08:15 AM
I saw Ty sing this at Fan Fair last year. Boy was he HOT HOT!!! There is another song on the CD called _You Can Keep Your Hat On_<BR>It's a cover, but I don't remember who did it originally. Very HoT and cute!!!N

jaredev
01-24-2000, 10:07 AM
I bought Ty's 2 albums prior to "Steam." I've loved all of his music up until now. In other words...I don't care for the single "Steam!" (to put it nicely)<P>I read somewhere that the two most disappointing albums at the end of 1999 were Garth's "In The Life Of Chris Gaines" and "Steam." While Garth has double platinum already...I find it hard that Ty will even go gold!N

wmcinnis
01-24-2000, 03:04 PM
I listened to it again today and it still hasn't done much for me :( I also have his 2 previous C.D's and all I can say is "what the heck happened to this one?" <BR>Although I could picture him doing "You Can Leave Your Hat On" live, cause he's pretty easy on the eyes that's for sure. :o<BR>-Susan-N

Sab
01-29-2000, 04:09 PM
I don't know since I don't have the CD. I can relate to a CD having to grow on you though... there are a few select artsist that I will just buy their CD's w/out hearing much of what's on the CD b/c they don't usually dissapoint (Garth, Faith, <B>Martina</B>, etc..) ... but when I first popped Faith's new CD in it had to grow on me.. and Martina's new CD is not really the same as some of her older CD's.. I'm waiting for it to grow on me :(.. but yeh I'll be quiet now. Ty Herndon's music is pretty good for the most part :) I don't think it's boring at all :) N

OHBAL
02-18-2000, 09:37 AM
Have you seen the new video for "No Mercy"?<P>I'm betting that they had to do ALOT of careful editing before CMT would show it - it almost reaches NYPD Blue levels. ;)<P>BevN

OHBAL
02-18-2000, 09:38 AM
Oh yeah - I almost forgot - it's a good song, too.!<P>Bev ;)N