PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Chickers?????

dreammaster
01-15-2000, 06:33 AM
Are there any of you out there that like the Dixie Chicks? I for one do. I have their album Wide Open Spaces, but not their most recent one Fly. I really want to get it though. <P>I know some people don't like them because they're a little unconventional. (wow, i used a big word. :)) I've seen them dressed almost like hippies, in tie dye. But they are really good musicians and they've put a really hip twist to country music. :)<P>Okay, I'm done. :)<P>NikkiN

Pilgrim
01-15-2000, 08:43 AM
I LOVE the Chicks :) :) :)<P>And I know <B>Tommy</B> love them too, especially Natalie singing "Ready, ready ready ready ready ready to run, READY TO RUUUUUUNNNNN" ;)<BR>He just wont admit it though :o<P>BrianN

Lowell Miller
01-15-2000, 10:51 AM
I luv um too....Get fly....It's a gread CD.N

Lowell Miller
01-15-2000, 10:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lowell Miller:<BR><B>I luv um too....Get fly....It's a gread CD.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>gread????? GREAT.<P>N

honky
01-15-2000, 09:35 PM
I don't like Dixie Chicks.. sorryN

Palle
01-16-2000, 02:54 AM
I love their music :)<P>They are <B>COOL</B>!! :D :D :D<BR>N

loreli
01-17-2000, 07:24 AM
Nikki,<P>I started out liking the chicks, but they are so overplayed on the radio I want to scream.<P>LoriN

dreammaster
01-17-2000, 08:31 AM
I do have to agree with that lori. In the space of about a half hour I hear at least three chicks songs. But I don't mind it except for when I hear You Were Mine. That song is starting to get on my nerves. :)<P>NikkiN

jaredev
01-18-2000, 08:16 AM
I called them "Country Spice Girls" when their first single "I Can Love You Better" was relesed. Since then I've been their biggest fan and have bought both of their CD's. "Fly" is an excellent album and even as a guy I love "Cowboy Take Me Away." I just have to change the lyrics a little!N

t.m. fan
01-19-2000, 01:13 AM
I think the Dixie Chicks are pretty cool. They've got a lot of energy and the two sisters are very talented. I like their "Wide Open Spaces" cd. However, their "Fly" cd is just terrible. Just my opinion.N

jdgbtweety
01-20-2000, 11:58 AM
I think that they are ok. Some songs I like better then others. I just got fly and so far it is good. I do think thouth that they get a little too much air time. <BR>I wonder when radio stations will get the idea that too much of a good thing makes it a bad thing?<BR>Jenn N