PDA

View Full Version : Trisha Yearwood's, "You're Where I Belong"

AZamy77
01-09-2000, 10:36 PM
Hey! :)<BR>I just wondered how many other people have that song stuck in their heads?? :) It's powerful, and I really like it! :) From the movie "Stewart Little" previews, it looks pretty good and funny!<BR>Also, I have to say, Planet Garth, "you're where I belong!"<BR>God Bless.<BR>AmyN

dreammaster
01-10-2000, 06:42 AM
I've never heard or even heard of this song before. I like Trisha's singing, but I guess I don't like it enough since I haven't heard this one. :( :(<P>NikkiN

honky
01-10-2000, 11:02 PM
<B>Nikki</B>,<P>Trisha performed "You're Where I Belong" in the Magic of Chrismtas special ;) Remember that one?<P>It's a good song, but it's not that special compared to her previous work.<P>TommyN

sleanna
01-12-2000, 10:42 AM
Amy:<BR>I agree with you. Trisha's new song is great and I can't get it out of my head. Hope the movie is good also (the kids are dying to see it!) <BR>Have a great day.<P>LeannN

loreli
01-13-2000, 03:05 PM
I love it !!!<P>I even went out and bought the soundtrack. It's soo good. I love everything Trisha does.<P>LoriN

Teddi Jo
01-16-2000, 07:57 AM
I love this new song from Trisha - love mostly everything she does anyway. The video is cute and I'd like to see that movie :DN

jaredev
01-18-2000, 08:19 AM
I love a powerful song and I can't turn the channel when I see the video on CMT. I hope the song is also released as a single.N