PDA

View Full Version : "My" Website

buddy
12-29-1999, 01:48 PM
From one Garth Fan to another,<BR>Please come and visit my website. <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/music/Buddy" TARGET=_blank>www.angelfire.com/music/Buddy</A> It's not about Garth but it's a website about a drummer/singer/songwriter, who loves country music. I'm a huge Garth fan. I have all his CDs and I'm just trying to spread the word about this 15 year old. Thanx everyone,<BR>BuddyN

honky
12-30-1999, 12:18 AM
<B>Buddy</B>,<P>Welcome to PG :) Hey, you are a huge REBA fan aren't you? ;)<P>I just checked out your CD collections and I am very impressed by the fact that you have Garth's "Chris Gaines Greatest Hits" and "Magic of Christmas" :) GOOD!! <P>You also put Reba as your favorite female singer and actress...LOL Well, I haven't seen her in threater yet, but she does look friendly. I like her new song very much.<P>So, are you trying to pursuit a music career?<P>TommyN

buddy
01-01-2000, 11:58 AM
Tommy,<BR> Yes a HUGE Reba fan. I get everything on her. Reba will be in the theaters later this year starring in a movie called A Night A McCool's. She'll be Paul Reiser's shrink. <BR> Yes, I am trying to pursue my musical career. I have a record label/consultant company south of LA waiting for me to send my material to them. I hope the results turn out good. <BR> Hey, keep in touch. If you want, u can subscribe to my mailing list and I'll keep ya posted thru that. Thanx for being interested, BuddyN