PDA

View Full Version : Christmas CD

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
12-05-1999, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone... <P>Just wanted to pass on some info....<P>If you have a Dillards Department Store in your area, they are selling a Christmas CD with various artists and all proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House charity. The CD is a mere $6.00 and is well worth it! <P>The artist that are featured on this CD are: <P>Steve Wariner- The Most Wonderful Time of The Year<P>Lorrie Morgan- Sleigh Ride<P>Suzzy Boggus- I'll Be Home For Christmas<P>Diamond Rio- Christmas Spirit<P>Little Texas- Here Comes Santa Claus<P>Deana Carter- Carol of the Bells<P>Randy Travis- Meet Me Under The Mistletoe<P>Sawyer Brown- Where Christmas Goes<P>Shenandoah- Winter Wonderland<P>Trace Adkins- The Christmas Song <P>This is a great album..so if you can pick it up! :) N

JulieLvsGB
12-05-1999, 05:13 PM
Moni,<P>Thanks for the info! :)<P>Unfortunately for me, no Dillards around here. :(<P>JulieN

MJ
12-06-1999, 02:31 PM
MONI...I bought the CD a couple of weeks ago(I haven't even listened to it yet).I hardly ever shop at Dillards(its pretty expensive for my walmart blood LOL),but I was looking for something to wear to my work Christmas party and thought I'd look there.I turned a corner and WHOOAAA a big lifesize stand up of Trace Adkins.It literally took my breath away.I was standing there admiring it and checking out the CD when an employee approached me..I just asked her if I could have him when they were done with him LOL.She looked at me like I was a nut(?).I bet she didn't even know who he is.N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
12-06-1999, 03:46 PM
MJ, <P>That is too funny!! <P>I can't believe what you said!! Usually Dillards is not in my price range either! I am a Walmart fanatic too!! LOL <P>I was there for the exact same reason... to find something for my Christmas Party! I found it tooo and it was actually reasonable and practical because I can wear the dress more than once!! <P>Listen to the CD!! It is great and you can't beat the price, plus it goes to a great cause! <P>MoniN