PDA

View Full Version : REBA vs. SHANIA

REBAforLIFE
12-01-1999, 10:40 AM
Who do all of you prefer: Reba or Shania, based strictly on talent?<P>This is just a friendly competition. I don't mean to start anything negative or inappropriate. <P>I was just curious!<P>I think everyone knows who I vote for!<P>REBA is the best, although I'm a fan of Shania! N

G-man
12-01-1999, 11:11 AM
I think I admire Reba more because of her talent. She not only sings, but acts, writes books, and gives killer concerts. I also admire her because she is always doing stuff for charities and she is down to earth. I think she is one of the nicest people in country music. But, I also admire Shania because I like her songs, she has a lot of talent in singing and songwriting, and she is a gorgeous woman. Really they're both gorgeous. I also admire Shania because she doesn't let all of the negativity get to her. So, I guess its a tie. :)N

Pilgrim
12-01-1999, 11:24 AM
Singing? No doubt SHANIA :D :D :D<BR>Acting? Hmm I guess Shania ain't that good of an actress :o :o so that must be REBA :D :D :D<BR>I didn't know she were writing books :o :o<P>A tie :)<P>BrianN

no1cowgirl
12-01-1999, 02:20 PM
Hands down REBA. She's a wonderful woman, respects people, an awesome singer and a good actress. I have tons of respect for her!<P><BR>KristaN

t.m. fan
12-01-1999, 02:55 PM
Hmm....<P>None of the above? I'm sure everyone knows by now I don't really care for either of the two's singing. It's not that I don't feel they have good singing voices, I just don't really like how their voices sound or the songs they sing. If I had to pick which one had more talent, I would go with Reba, especially since I really don't care for Shania's songwriting. Sorry, I don't mean to be negative, just voicing my opinion. N

wmcinnis
12-03-1999, 11:42 AM
Reba is in a class all by herself! :)<BR>Shania can sing, that's about it! Just my opinion :)N

BigGfan4life
12-04-1999, 11:30 AM
Definitely Reba! :D She is one of the best female singers ever in country, and she is also one of the most hard-working & generous.<BR>She devotes so much time to different charities. Did ya'll see how she had that huge book drive in Chicago last month? I think it's cool how she spent the whole day with kids to help make a difference. She also puts on the best show I've ever seen for a female performer...she really rivals Garth in her stage shows, and the two of them together would be the hottest ticket in town! :)N

TroyalGBfan
12-05-1999, 11:47 AM
Hands down: REBA McENTIRE!!! :D<P>Lovin' Garth & REBA Always & All Ways...<BR>RAYLEENN

dreammaster
12-06-1999, 12:15 PM
I think it's a tie. I'm a new fan of Shania and I think she's great. I've been a longer fan of Reba and she's still great. I guess I know more personal stuff about Reba and I respect her a lot. There's a lot of differences between them so It's hard to choose based on just one thing. What I'm saying is there different qualities balance out.<P>NikkiN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
12-06-1999, 03:54 PM
Not a bad question.... <P>I have to say.. hands down REBA! I have been a fan of hers from day one!! She is truly the Queen of the New Country Generation in my opinion! <P>Shania is also a great singer, but she doesn't move me like Reba does! <P>REBA ALL THE WAY :) N