PDA

View Full Version : Shania in NJ Rocked

Jen19
11-26-1999, 11:50 PM
Just got back from Shania, she brought the house down in NJ tonight. I know she had to learn some of her entertainment skills from our man. She was wild and so energetic and her stage presence was incredible. She talked to fans and even had one little girl sing with her it was too cute. She went around the stadium on a moving pedestal. She even picked 2 people from seats far away to come to the front row. And she had the Trenton Highschool choir there to sing alot with her. It was really fun. She even copied our man in the end with confetti !! <BR> <BR> Shane Minor opened for her, she was really good and he signed autographs afterward and I got one, that was really neat. I had a really great time. The most amazing thing at like with a GB concert you got people from the age of 5 to 80 all listing to the same music I just love that. If she comes around you its defiantly a concert to see !!!<BR> Jen<P>N

Jude
11-27-1999, 06:40 AM
Jen<BR>Glad you enjoyed it. At risk of repeating myself I saw her in London in July and yeah she certainly rocked. She did that thing with getting people from the back to the front and Leahy opened for her. It was so brilliant. I was on a real high for weeks after. N

Pilgrim
11-27-1999, 09:16 AM
WOOOHOOO Thank's for sharing :D :D :D<P>BrianN

PCL
11-29-1999, 01:46 PM
Hey JEN<P>Whats up girl???<BR>A friend of mine told me about this concert just recently. I had no idea about it until it was too late. I missed out on her also when she was at PNC this past summer.<BR>You're gonna have to start dragging me along with you wherever you go. <P>ScottN

MJ
11-29-1999, 03:59 PM
Scott...You can go to ticketmaster.com and get on their e-mail list and they will e-mail you weekly of shows going onsale in your area.You'll never be left behind again!N

JulieLvsGB
11-29-1999, 04:24 PM
Hi Jen,<P>Glad to hear you had a good time at Shania's concert! :)<P>JulieN