PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Faith!!

BigGfan4life
11-20-1999, 09:40 AM
In case anyone didn't hear by now, Faith Hill had the best debut ever for a country female artist on the Billboard 200 with "Breathe". She even surpassed Shania! CONGRATULATIONS Faith! :DN

Pilgrim
11-20-1999, 10:18 AM
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D<P>That must be the Bruce influence :D ;)<P>Now I just wish I could get my hands on her but... ehhhh CD :)<P>BrianN

G-man
11-20-1999, 04:07 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)N

garthnut1
11-21-1999, 10:38 AM
I'm soo excited for her! :) :) She deserves it! I do think her new cd isn't very country, but I still love it!<P>AmyN

loreli
11-22-1999, 05:18 PM
Amy,<P>I was just going to say the same thing ! I just bought it, I really like it but it's POP. Which really made me smile. If Garth had put his CG out as country no one would have said anything !!<P>LoriN

honky
11-22-1999, 11:05 PM
<B>loreli</B>,<P>LOL.. that's an interesting point!! Geez, I wonder how would the stations resond if CG was meant to be country :o <P>Well, I just saw the latest video for "breathe" and it's very sential. I don't know what is wrong with her, but she just seems to EXPOSE herself more vavidly as before. She used to be the cute girl in "This Kiss", now she is like a sexy in "breathe"...LOL Geez, I wonder why females singers have to do this to get themselves popular. <P>Do you think it's our society's problem that the more exposed the better?<P>Anyway, the song is fine and the video is sexy.<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
11-22-1999, 11:20 PM
Tommy!<P>Why do Garth and Dwight wear tight jeans? ;)<P>it's the same reason :)<P>BrianN

BigGfan4life
11-23-1999, 12:31 AM
I agree with Brian...I think it was tasteful in the way Faith did the video, and I think maybe she wasn't even trying to be sexy...I think the way they set up the video fit perfectly with the song. Like he said, it's the same thing with Garth wearing tight jeans...it's not like he tries to get all the women to look at his butt, they just do it! N

loreli
11-23-1999, 06:18 AM
Tommy,<P>I have to agree with you. I think there should be SOME mystery there. Especially women these days are exposing too much. I wouldn't think Tim would like that much. But who knows, maybe I'm oldfashioned. Heck we haven't even seen Garth's chest. Can I boo hoo now? I guess they figure sex sells.<P>LoriN

honky
11-23-1999, 05:21 PM
ahahah.. but don't you think even with Garth wearing "tight jeans" they still cover something? :o Well, like I said before, Faith is very sexy in that video, but I just think it's sad that women have to expose more to become a bit more popular (of course this is not always the case). <P>TommyN

Pilgrim
11-23-1999, 08:32 PM
Well, Tommy<BR>It's still the same :)<BR>Garth knows he's sexsymbol, and he uses this to gain more fans too, so I don't see any problem in what Faith are doing.<BR>This is totally normal for a Dane :D<P>BrianN