PDA

View Full Version : Hank Williams Jr.

ohiogarthfan
11-19-1999, 01:05 PM
I was listening to the radio and Hank redid the song Country Boy Will Survive. I think that is the name of the song. Well he changed a few of the words and made it about the millinium. I thought that it was cool. Just thought that I would share it with you.N

G-man
11-20-1999, 06:31 AM
Hey, I heard it too. But, its not Hank that re-did it, Chad Brock did. Hank and George Jones are his special guests on the song. Great song too! :) :) :)N

Jude
11-20-1999, 10:24 AM
Not heard it over here but I do really like Chad Brock.N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
11-20-1999, 06:06 PM
My local country station had Chad Brock on the other morning and they played the song which is great! Very good remake! <P>Funny story about that song that Chad told in the interview was that Bocephus was so excited about doing the song with Chad that he actually came into Nashville and cut short a hunting trip. <P>Chad said that that was the biggest compliment to him! Hank Jr. is a huge hunting fanatic. If you haven't heard it yet call you local station and request it! It is a great song! :) N

ohiogarthfan
11-20-1999, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the correction. Chad did do an excellent job on the remake. Does anyone know if it is on one of his albums?N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
11-22-1999, 04:56 PM
Don't quote me... but I think I remember Chad saying in his interview that it is coming out on his newest CD. He talked about George Jones and his part in the song and that it was the final song that they had to cut to finish the album...so it may not yet be out but it will be on the new album! :) <P>MonicaN

ohiogarthfan
11-22-1999, 06:05 PM
Hey thanks for the info. I'll be sure to look for it.N

deerhunter22
12-02-1999, 06:15 AM
I'm glad to here about this remake. I'm a huge Hank fan. Does anyone know what it's called, and what album its on.N