PDA

View Full Version : OK PG'S TYLER ENGLAND NEEDS ARE HELP!!!!

Karen4TyE
11-11-1999, 04:00 AM
Hey guys it looks like the Radio Station are closing the doors on Ty again. :( Some station are saying Garth failed at the Chris Gaines project and now as a Record Producer I don't believe that for one min. Garth is great at music and Ty has a great voice I believe that it is Radio Stations they say it's not on the playlist. So I thought with everyone's help here at the PG forum we could get it on the playlist at radio station everywhere..There is a playlist at Ty's website just hit music and go down the page to see if your radio staion is there and if not that doesn't mean your radio station doesn't have it.It should be at most of them everywhere so could you all help out and Let's help Ty live out a life long dream PLEASE...All of us at Ty's website have tried everything so please guys get thoughs finger dailing radio stations and request Ty's new single TOO MANY HIGHWAYS it is a great song..Maybe some of you could let me know if you all are getting it played in your area Please...THANKS GUYS..I in my Listen area Q102.1 FM in Dubois is playing it and they just Love Ty there... :) Took Me 4 Station before coming across this station..N

Karen4TyE
11-11-1999, 04:06 AM
Sorry forgot Ty's wesite addy..<BR>N

Karen4TyE
11-11-1999, 04:08 AM
Sorry forgot Ty's website addy.. <A HREF="http://www.tyengland.net/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.tyengland.net/</A> <BR>N

Ladyg
11-11-1999, 05:20 AM
Great site, Karen. I am pleased to tell you that I HAVE heard Tyler's single on our country station here in Augusta, GA. (Kicks 99...the ONLY country station here. Their competition went off the air last month). I'm not sure what the rotation is, but it IS being played.<P>LuvYa!<BR>Debbie<P>PS...nice quote by Garth at the beginning....N

Karen4TyE
11-11-1999, 03:38 PM
Well Guys to late they have decided to pull the single so will keep you posted on the next single maybe then we can do it. :( :( :(N

gb4ever
11-11-1999, 07:00 PM
Hi Karen, I can't belive that news! Got an email about it from his website-they also his appearance on C&C on the 18th has been cancelled,due to his voice troubles. :(N

Karen4TyE
11-12-1999, 01:58 AM
I know just have to keep are heads up high and Wait for the next single..Yesterday was a pretty sad day in TY-LAND.. :(I was so hoping to see him on C&C but I just want him to take care of his voice and give us his music we so love so much.. :)N

Krash
11-12-1999, 04:48 AM
That is too bad about Ty...why can't they just give him a fair shot? He has a great voice...I love his music. I hope his voice gets better. <BR>Hey Karen, I was at Ty's website and saw that your 9th wedding anniversary was the 9th of this month? Our 9th anniversary was the 10th of this month! :)<BR>Anyway, Happy Anniversary!!!!<P>-Kathy ;)N

Karen4TyE
11-12-1999, 12:23 PM
Thanks Kathy..Same back to you and Your Hubby.. :)N