PDA

View Full Version : MARTINA MCBRIDE<--- read this^_^

Pilgrim
11-10-1999, 11:13 AM
I just heard Martina McBride on the radio a couple of hours ago :D<P>Well, Shania took the pop stations, so... Martina took the rock stations :D :DWOOOOHOOO<P>They put her between two <B>A-W-E-S-O-M-E</B> songs with two awesome bands :)<P>1. "Along Comes Mary" Bloodhound Gang :D<BR>2. "I Love You" Martina McBride :D<BR>3. "Shön Sein" Die Toten Hosen (punk band) :D<P>WHAT a medley :) :) :)<P>The song is totally ROCK with some heavy guitars. If this song doesn't hit I have to kill someone :o<P>BrianN

Pilgrim
11-10-1999, 12:31 PM
They have played the song TWICE since the last post here :D<BR>But these two times it was the country version, but still on a rock station :D :D<BR>That is soooo cool :)<P>I think they have made some kind of sample on the rockversion :o :o<P>Well...<P>BrianN

hugeGBnutt
11-10-1999, 01:20 PM
sorry that is SAD i think :o...if any country artist should be on ROCK radio it is Garth! ;)<P>aRiN

BigGfan4life
11-10-1999, 02:51 PM
I am glad Martina is getting some exposure over in DK :D Wait till you hear the rest of the CD if you like this song!! I admit I was afraid Martina was "going pop" the first time I heard it, but after a few times, I really warmed up to it. And the rest of the CD is awesome!N

Pilgrim
11-10-1999, 08:02 PM
Shannon!<BR>I have the CD and it ROCKS!!! :D :D<BR>and Ari, as long as she can take airplay from Creed, Limp Bizkits(sp?), Megadeath etc, it is <B>VERY COOL</B> :D :D<P>BrianN

hugeGBnutt
11-10-1999, 08:09 PM
thats just funny to hear you say a song called "I love You" being played after a song called "Shut The @*&$ Up" *lol*<P>aRiN