PDA

View Full Version : Shania mp3 download site

GarthFanCanada1
10-23-1999, 06:19 PM
Hey gang,<P>if you want to hear some older shania stuff go to <A HREF="http://www.musicmaker.com" TARGET=_blank>www.musicmaker.com</A> and they have a whole cd to download for free... it has her singing hard rock....<P>BarkleyN

Pilgrim
10-24-1999, 03:11 AM
Very cool :) Thanks for the link :D<P>BrianN

Jude
10-24-1999, 11:00 AM
Thanks for link. I bought another Shania cd last week entitled Shania Twain on the way. It is of her old recording from 1989 before she met Mutt. This cd was only 8.99 normally they are 14.99.<BR>Have you seen her in concert? - she is brilliant. N

G-man
10-24-1999, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the link!! Jude, where did you buy that CD. I would like to check it out. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)N

Pilgrim
10-24-1999, 11:44 AM
I haven't seen her in concert Jude :( :(<BR>I saw a concert on TV today from Miami, where she was singing a duet with Elton John :D :D<BR>They really KICK ASS together :) :) It was AWESOME :)<P>I think they should start right away tomorrow and make a duet album :D :D<P>BrianN

Jude
10-24-1999, 11:54 AM
G-man<BR>Hey I bought it in our local record store MVC. It was new this week - I should be banned as I spend most of my money in there. The number is NMC pilot 54. Also gives a web site of n-m-c.co.uk although I havent visited it as I addicted to PG. Also have an email address music'n-m-c.co.uk. If you can't get it I get it and send it to you. Just email me.<BR> N

Jude
10-24-1999, 12:02 PM
G-man<BR>Sorry email should be music@n-m-c.co.uk.<BR>Have you seen the Shania Live video. Haven't seen it all as husband wants to see it too - I wonder why.<BR>I was on such a high after seeing her in London and getting home at 2.45am to get up at 6am and then to have an interview....There were all ages, even pensioners but especially bikers, she certainly appeals to a wide audience. At least she is opening up country music as most of the time it is taboo. We only get Shania, Mavericks, Trisha and LeAnn Rimes over here and that is only their commercial tracks. So then most people think they are one hit wonders.<BR>Opps going on again.<BR>Let me know if you have trouble getting CD. N

G-man
10-24-1999, 07:35 PM
Thanks Jude!! I'll check it out!! You're not alone because I should be banned from all of my local record stores because of the time and money I spend in them!! The workers always look at me funny because I'm in there so much!! Thanks again! :) :)N

Jude
10-26-1999, 11:37 AM
G-man<P>The website is under construction - not a lot of use really.<P>JudeN