PDA

View Full Version : Is That A Tatoo I've Seen On Tim ?

Teddi Jo
10-19-1999, 01:32 PM
Hey Everybody :)<P>Some of you might know, I'm not the biggest Tim McGraw fan in the world. But, I do love that song "Something Like That" and I watch the video every night on CMT Canada's Top 12 People's Choice. Is that a tatoo I've seen on his arm? Looks like it but I don't think it was the same thing I've seen so I wonder if I'm mistaken or if it's a temporary? Anyone know ? Thanks !N

no1cowgirl
10-19-1999, 02:15 PM
I'm thinkin yer name is Terri, right? (sorry if I'm wrong!)<P>Anyways...yeah, that is a Tattoo on Tim's Arm, and it is real. It says 'Faith' his way of sayin 'I love you' to Faith. <P>Hope that helps!<P>KristaN

Teddi Jo
10-19-1999, 04:27 PM
Krista,<P>Nope, I'm Bonnie. Terri is shmlss4gb but that's OK :)<P>Thanks for the info., I thought that's what it said but he moves around so much in the video I thought it was different.N

no1cowgirl
10-19-1999, 04:40 PM
Bonnie-<BR> I'm sorry!!!!!!! I knew I had that one wrong *L*<BR> Yeah...it's hard to tell! The only reason I knew was because I say him in concert this summer and I got a pic of him showin it off *oh that sexy body* *LOL*<P>KristaN

BigGfan4life
10-20-1999, 12:06 PM
When I saw him in concert, he did a mock striptease, and that's when I first noticed it. I think it's sweet :)N

GBenthusiast
10-20-1999, 04:37 PM
BigGfan4Life,<P>Did you see him at allentown fair? Im jealous!!<P>JenN

garthnut1
10-21-1999, 02:48 AM
Some of the footage from that video was taken when I saw him in concert in Atlanta! <P>Amy :)N

MJ
10-25-1999, 04:59 PM
Yeah Bonnie at the George Strait festival where they had HUGE video screens they zeroed in on his tatoo and you could see it very plainly.It just says FAITH.N