PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Country Whiz? Answer This!

OhYeah
10-16-1999, 12:02 PM
Hi You Country Whizes Try Answering This...Where Is The Best Place To Find Country Music Rams or Wavs. You Know Like Midis Only With Words.<P>Send All Answers To The Following<BR> <A HREF="mailto:RBMBUSCH@prodigy.net">RBMBUSCH@prodigy.net</A> <BR> <BR>Or Send To <BR> <A HREF="mailto:ryanscoolpage@hotmail.com">ryanscoolpage@hotmail.com</A> N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
10-17-1999, 07:01 PM
Great Question.... I have been looking for some myself. I have a few various artist wave files that are the actual songs by the artist. But I would love to get ahold of more. <P>Can anyone help out?? <BR>N

Deafcowboy
10-18-1999, 04:50 PM
Umm...after i have checked out <B>OhYeah's</B> profile, I've noticed he/she only posted it once...and also trying to take advantage....which most of those sound files are illegal...or posted without permission...on those copyrighted songs/musics, and he/she was planning to use those to steal her/his own songs...which was simliar to those of Chris Gaines' page, which was asked to remove those songs off the site...but finally Chris Gaines got the permission to have them on his page...but there's still other sites that don't, which are illegal...beware of those.<P>DeafcowboyN