PDA

View Full Version : I won Shania Tickets .. yepee

Jen19
10-11-1999, 01:53 PM
I'm so excited this moring on WXTU, the philidelphia contry staion I won Shainia tickets for the November 26th concert. I'm exicted .. I'm a huge fan of hers I know lot of people here don't like her becasue of the cross over but I love the music. Because I love to dance and that is what her makes me do !!!! Anyway if any one is going I would love to meet more PGers since I loved meeting everyone in NYC.. Its at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Trenton NJ I think tickets go on sale this Saturday.. Okay I'm done<BR> JenN

Pilgrim
10-12-1999, 03:36 AM
woooohoooo :D<BR>Very cool Jen :D :D<BR>You said you won ticket<B>s</B>? could there be one for me? ;) LOL<P>I would any time choose Shania instead of Reba, Trish and the lousy B&D :) :)<P>BrianN

phillygirl4garth
10-12-1999, 04:22 AM
{b]Jen[/b] you lucky B*&^%! <P>Don't know what else to say ;) If ya need a friend to go with...(in fantasy land again)LOL <P>Denise<P>**just a little added note.....Between time spent in the gutter and time in fantasy land, I can't get any laundry done! LOLN

CaptMorgan
10-12-1999, 09:09 AM
Congrats Jen!<P>I'm happy for you, and I hope you have a wonderful time at the concert! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Palle
10-12-1999, 11:17 AM
When do I win something again :(<P>Well, screw me. LOL.<BR><B>&gt;CONGRATULATIONS, Jen</B><P>Have a fantastic show, and enjoy your time there :DN

Jude
10-12-1999, 11:46 AM
Hey are you in for a great time. Saw her in July at Wembley - London. There was an Irish family on with her - if they are there could you get their name as they were brill. Had two hours sleep then had to go to work and had an interview but I was on such a high. You will dance your socks off.<BR>Enjoy.N

Czy4GB77
10-12-1999, 12:08 PM
:D Congratulations! :D<BR>I would be excited too! I hope you have a great time when you go! :)<P>PaulaN

Teddi Jo
10-12-1999, 01:44 PM
Very Cool - hope you enjoy the concert :)N

MNGARTHFRK
10-12-1999, 02:57 PM
<B>CONGRATS JEN</B><P>I also won tickets to see her in June. She was really good. She had the Irish Dance Family from her video and Shane Minor with her. They were all good but Shane Minor ROCKED!!<BR>You'll really enjoy the show - we had really good seats that were just off the corner of the stage. If you bring something really obnoxious (sp?) (like this one guy had a light saber from star wars and someone else had someother type of light) she will fill the empty seats in the front couple of rows if there are any. She really likes to have fun so the louder you are - the more likely she will talk to you. <BR>Have fun.<P>Trish F. N

JulieLvsGB
10-12-1999, 03:04 PM
Jen,<P>Congrats! :) I hope you have a great time! (Not as good as if it were a Garth concert, but what the heck! ;)) Have Fun!<P>JulieN

Paula
10-12-1999, 03:36 PM
<B>Jude</B>,<P>The name of the Irish group that opened for Shania is Leahy.<P>PaulaN

MJ
10-12-1999, 05:49 PM
When I saw Shania a year ago I thought that she said Leahy was from <B>CANADA</B>.Are they an Irish group from Canada? She also said they were all brothers and sisters.N

Jude
10-13-1999, 10:19 AM
Thanks for name of Irish group - I dont know if they are available here. I'll have to import.<BR>Thanks again. N

Jen19
10-13-1999, 10:40 AM
Thanks Guys can't wait for it.. <BR> JenN

Paula
10-13-1999, 04:04 PM
<B>MJ,</B><P>You're right...they are from Canada. Here is their official website if anyone wants more information on them: <A HREF="http://www.leahymusic.com/home.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.leahymusic.com/home.shtml</A> <P>PaulaN

Garth00Fan
10-14-1999, 04:22 PM
<BR>Hey,you are going to have a blast at<BR>her concert!I'm telling you this from<BR>experience,becouse I seen her in concert<BR>in 1998 and boy was it an AWSOME concert!!!<BR>have an excellant time... :D<P>Lovin Garth 4-Ever... :o<P>Angela... :)N

Jude
10-15-1999, 10:41 PM
Paula<BR>Thank you. I'm sorted. Going to buy Cd(s)Thanks for info. <BR>N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
10-17-1999, 07:00 PM
I am sure you will enjoy the show. My hubby and I saw her last year and we enjoyed it! <P>Have a great time :) <P>MonicaN