PDA

View Full Version : Rumour is true?

MJ
10-10-1999, 09:24 AM
Our local news last night said that Amy Grant(formerly married to Gary Chapman of Prime Time Country) has confirmed that she is currently dating Vince Gill.The rumours had been around for a couple of years...but I didn't really know whether to believe them or not.I really like Vince and they seem to be really close friends which is very important in a relationship...but I still feel for Gary whom I'm sure loved his wife very much.N

Amanda8
10-10-1999, 09:29 AM
OMG!! I knew that was coming. I'm happy for Amy and Vince :), but sad for Gary. :(<P>Amanda :DN

BigGfan4life
10-10-1999, 09:32 AM
I'm happy for them, but I also feel for Gary. :( He's such a funny guy and a great host.N

Pilgrim
10-10-1999, 09:54 AM
Amy Grant, wasn't that her with this "Baby baby" hit a hundred years ago?<BR>I thought a man like Vince Gill had a wife :o<P>BrianN

Amanda8
10-10-1999, 10:43 AM
About Amy: yes, that was her with the 'Baby, Baby's song.<P>About Vince: he and his wife got divorced about 2 years ago.<P>Amanda :DN

JLBGARTH
10-11-1999, 07:51 PM
I HEARD THIS WHILE IN NASHVILLE FOR FAN FAIR THIS SUMMER!! I FEEL SO BAD FOR GARY AND I <BR>THOUGHT AMY WAS THIS BIG CHRISTIAN PERSON! DOESN'T SEEM IT TO ME IF THIS IS ALL TRUE IF SHE LEFT GARY FOR AN AFFAIR WITH VINCE BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE! I HAVE ALSO HEARD THAT VINCE IS DATING CHELY WRIGHT???? MY BEST GOES <BR>OUT TO GARY CHAPMAN!!!!N

Garthaholic
10-12-1999, 04:20 AM
Who cares? Its their personal lives and none of our business.<P><BR>EdN

Chris Gaines
10-12-1999, 02:40 PM
well accourding to CNN.. <BR>Amy Grant did NOT leave Gary because of Vince Gill.. when Amy was married.. they were strictly friends.<P>She just started persuing the "Dating" of Vince Gill recently.. After her devorce. <P>But that is what I heard. :)<P>JasonN

no1cowgirl
10-16-1999, 12:36 PM
Amy IS a very CHristian person....but not a Christian singer anymore. <P>FYI--Not POOR POOR GARY....it's POOR POOR AMY. Gary was cheating on her.<P><BR>KristaN