PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Chesney Lyrics

GarthFan83
09-25-1999, 01:07 PM
I've been looking for the words to You Had Me Form Hello, by Kenny Chesney, but I can't find them. I figured someone here could.<P>AllenN

BigGfan4life
09-25-1999, 06:42 PM
Here they are:<P>One word, thats all you said<BR>Something in your voice caused me to turn my head<BR>Your smile just captured me, and you were in my future far as I could see<BR>And I dont know how it happened, but it happened still<BR>You asked me if I loved you, if I always will<P>Chorus:<BR>Well you had me from hello<BR>I felt love start to grow<BR>The moment that I looked into your eyes you owned me<BR>It was over from the start, you completely stole my heart, and now you wont let go<BR>I never even had a chance you know<BR>You had me from hello<P>Inside, I built a wall so high around my heart, thought I'd never fall<BR>One touch, and you brought it down<BR>The bricks of my defenses scattered on the ground<BR>And I swore to me I wasn't going to love again<BR>The last time was the last time I'd let someone in<P>(Repeat Chorus)<P>You had me from hello<BR>You had me from hello<BR>Girl I've loved you from helloN

MJ
09-27-1999, 02:55 PM
Just went and saw Kenny Saturday night.Was a good show,with a lot of great songs.N