PDA

View Full Version : Was it this bad before???????

hugeGBnutt
04-29-2000, 09:04 AM
ok Garth is getting mucho crap for doing this concert, my question is: Was it this bad when he released 'We Shall Be Free'?? (you should hear what they are says about him on the sonicnet.com Garth board :()<P>aRiN

Teach
04-29-2000, 09:29 AM
Why are you surprised. Doesn't the media love to trash GB every chance they get. That is also why I do not go to other websites. Someone once told me please yourself first because you will never please everyone else all the time. Well I think GB should do as he pleases and let the chips fall where they may. He will never please everyone else all the time. :(N

AmazedByChris
04-29-2000, 10:36 AM
Someone said it very well once; 'the public is an a$$'. N

Garthaholic
04-29-2000, 03:08 PM
I happen to think Garth is entitled to supporting anything he wishes, I happen to agree him. As a straight, Roman Catholic, male, I don't have a problem with gay rights or even gay marriages, if people would just pull their heads out of the dark orfice at the bottom of their torso, maybe they would realize that love has no boundaries. "We shall be free" ya know.<P><BR><p>[Note: This message has been edited by Gator_Girl_4_Garth]N