PDA

View Full Version : 3 Best George Strait songs (Vote now!!!)

Gerardo Garcia Florez
08-25-1999, 12:16 AM
1.- Amarillo by Morning<BR>2.- Right or Wrong<BR>3.- Fall into piecesN

Anonymous
08-25-1999, 06:26 AM
1. The Chair<BR>2. The Love Bug<BR>3. I cross my heart.N

Brits
08-25-1999, 07:34 AM
You want me to choose <I>only</I> <B>three?</B><P>I wrote it out, and the fewest that I could get were <B>forty</B>three.<BR>If you want me to post them I will, otherwise I won't bore you with it. ;)<BR>Hazel &lt;---A GS and GB nuttN

TGBsCDNFan
08-25-1999, 08:31 AM
My top 3 would have to be<BR>1-I Cross My Heart<BR>2-Overnight Male<BR>3-Let's Fall To Pieces Together<P>Sarah :)N

Pilgrim
08-25-1999, 09:35 AM
In a way I'm with Hazel here :)<P>But I will try my best ;)<P>Overnight Male<BR>Cross My heart <BR>Write This Down<BR>Remember The Alamo<BR>You Look So Good In Love<P>HEEEEEELP!!!!!! I can't stop!!! :o<P>A Fire I Can't Put Out<P>aargh.........N

GBverycool
08-25-1999, 11:17 AM
1. The Chair<BR>2. Unwound<BR>3. She Loves Me (She Don't Love You)N

theking
08-25-1999, 02:59 PM
Forgive me, but to make this fast on myself I'm gonna type out a few and pick three from that list.<BR>Unwound<BR>Fool Hearted Memory<BR>Amarillo By Morning<BR>Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye<BR>Overnight Male<BR>I've Come To Expect It From You<BR>If I Know Me<BR>I Cross My Heart<BR>Baby Your Baby<BR>Her Goodbye Hit Me In The Heart<P>My choices:<BR>Overnight Male<BR>I've Come To Expect It From You<BR>UnwoundN

MJ
08-25-1999, 05:04 PM
I'm with Brits and theking on picking only three so I'll say allof the above mentioned and:<P><BR>"The Cowboy Rides Away"<BR>"The Fireman"<BR>"We Really Shouldn't Be Doing This"<BR>and also the one that I can't think of the name of right now about "If I'm so much like my dad...what did he say..that always made you stay or something like that.I haven't heard it in so long I'm all confused.SOMEBODY HELP ME HERE!!LOL.N

theking
08-26-1999, 03:26 AM
MJ,<P>That song is "So Much Like My Dad" from the album <I>Holding My Own</I>. It's also on Disc 3 of <I>Strait Out Of The Box</I>.N

t.m. fan
08-26-1999, 11:37 AM
I'm also with Brits, maybe picking my top 10 would be easier, but I'll try my best...<P>1. Sorry, I just can't do it. He has so many good songs that are similar, that I just can't pick one over another. Sorry, I tried. But among my favorites are:<P>- "If You're Thinking You Want A Stranger"<BR>- "Amarillo By Morning"<BR>- "The Fireman"<BR>- "Gone As A Girl Can Get"<BR>- "Just Look At Me"<BR>- "Where The Sidewalk Ends"<BR>- "Maria"<BR>- "True"<BR>- "Carrying Your Love With Me"<BR>- "It Ain't Cool To Be Crazy About You"<P>I'll stop there before I get carried away, oh yeah speaking of which, that's another good song :)N

CaptMorgan
08-26-1999, 12:43 PM
It's hard to pick just 3, but here goes.<P>1. The Chair<BR>2. I Cross My Heart<BR>3. Carrying Your Love With Me<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Czy4GB77
08-26-1999, 12:52 PM
Ok this is very hard, but I will try to choose just 3 ;)<P>1.The Fireman<BR>2.Unwound<BR>3.What Do You Say To That (I believe that is the new one out right now)<P>Ok, I could go on and on... but I will stop there.<P>Paula :)N

FriendInBoston
08-26-1999, 02:54 PM
If I have to choose three...<P>You Know Me Better Than That<BR>I Can Still Make Cheyenne<BR>My Heart Won't Wander Very Far From YouN

GBinCP
08-28-1999, 07:47 PM
Wow great question. It would be easier to pick the sadest George Strait song. It would have to be This Is Were The Cowboy Rides Away. It always makes me think of the end of a George Strait concert and I can't think of anything sader then one of his shows coming to an end! I've seen him 4 times and will go every chance I get. Although he only picks and sings his music is soooo good I can put up with the lack of engery. ( I am stalling for time while I try to narrow it down to just 3 ) Nope can't do it! I do like some of the more up tempo stuff. 2 that haven't been mentioned so far: Ace In The Hole and 90 Prof Bottle Of Tear Stoper. I could never pick just 3. N

S23GBfan
08-31-1999, 01:47 PM
I agree w/ the rest of you it is hard to pick 3 songs. I know my 2 top favorites are: <P>1. Amarillo By Morning<BR>2. Easy Come Easy Go<P>I guess my third would be:<BR>3. Carrying Your Love with Me or Check Yes or No<P>but there are so many it is hard to say for sure. My favorite song that he never released is "The Nerve" off of his Carrying Your Love w/ Me CD.N

PCL
09-01-1999, 01:41 PM
Id have to say<P>I CROSS MY HEART<BR>EVERYTIME YOU THROW DIRT ON HER<BR>YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN LOVE<BR>NOBODY IN HIS RIGHT MIND<BR>BABY'S GOTTEN GOOD AT GOODBYE<BR>I KNOW SHE STILL LOVES ME<BR>YOU CANT MAKE A HEART LOVE SOMEBODY<BR>EASY COME, EASY GO<P>Those are his BEST!!!!<P>Scott<BR>N

Killly
09-05-1999, 02:24 AM
<P>OKay here are my three favorite GS songs :)<P>1. Amarillo By Mornin<BR>2. Cross my heart<BR>3. Carryin your love with me<P>Killy ;)N