PDA

View Full Version : Going to see......

shmlss4gb
08-10-1999, 10:28 PM
Diamond Rio on the 27th of this month. :) I have never seen them live before. Has anyone gone to see them? Can you tell me how you liked it? Also is anyone going to this concert? It's in Wilkes Barre, PA.<P>Thanks<P>TerriN

JulieLvsGB
08-11-1999, 09:12 AM
Terri,<P>I'm not going to the concert unless I win the tickets...LOL...even though its only about 10 minutes from my house. The acoustics in the Kirby Center are great (if you haven't been there before)! How far are you traveling to come to Wilkes-Barre? Oh, I also have never seen Diamond Rio live either.<P>JulieN

Country@Heart
08-11-1999, 01:43 PM
I not going to the concert but I am also very close to Wilkes-Barre. Let us know how long you are going to be here. I am just 20 minutes from there.<BR>Julie, remember if you are going to win tickets, you better win some for me too. LOL<BR> <BR>Country@Heart :)N

jwade
08-11-1999, 03:06 PM
The only time I've seen Diamond Rio was at Fan Fair and they were awesome!! I'm so jealous. I would love to see them in concert. Ya'll are going to have a great time!!!!!!N

MJ
08-11-1999, 03:34 PM
I've seen them several times since they first hit it big(haven't seen them for a couple of years though) and I have nevr been dissapointed in their show.They are very talented and entertaining,now I'm wanting to see them again..hope they are heading my way.<P>FYI: Did you know that Brian Prout(the drummer) is dating Mary Bono(the widow of Sonny Bono(of Sonny and Cher fame).N

shmlss4gb
08-11-1999, 07:40 PM
I am going to visit a friend who lives in Wilkes Barre, and I am arriving early Friday, and leaving sometime Saturday afternoon. It's about a 2 and a half hour drive. If the two of you want, maybe we could work out sometime to meet for a little bit.N

garth_fan82
08-11-1999, 07:54 PM
I live in PA too! I live in Pittsburgh. Charlie Daniels is coming on Friday, and Dwight Yokum is comin soon. Deana Carter is gonna be with him...I'm not going to any of the concerts though, just thought i'd let ya'll know.<BR>-ShannaN

JulieLvsGB
08-12-1999, 01:27 PM
Terri,<P>That would be great if we could meet! Email me and we'll try to figure out a place and time! :)<P>Julie<BR>Jewelbee60@aol.comN

BigGfan4life
08-14-1999, 05:07 PM
Too bad I didnt catch this thread earlier...you guys could have stopped and visited me! Wilkes Barre isnt too far from my house :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
08-14-1999, 08:38 PM
I have seen Diamond Rio several times and they are absolutely great! <P>I love the harmony they produce and they are great entertainers too! <P>Hope you enjoy the show( I know you will) and that would be neat if you could meetup woth some of the other PGer's going!! :) N

Debbie from NZ
08-16-1999, 02:01 PM
Terri<P>Diamond Rio played on your last day in Nashville. You would have been on the plane after a final morning's stalking at the gate! They were really good. I'm envious.<P>Kiwi DebN

shmlss4gb
08-29-1999, 03:02 PM
All I can say is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Diamond Rio puts on one awesome show. Not as awesome as Garth of course, but it was great. I have some pretty good pixs of Marty Roe, they are a little dark, but close up and very nice. I have to say Marty Roe is sooo cute!! :oN

Country@Heart
08-29-1999, 09:41 PM
Glad to hear that you had an "Unbelievable" time. <P>Country@Heart :)N

MJ
08-30-1999, 04:16 PM
Glad you had a good time.Marty is "cute" but Dana has the most energy.Jimmy's pretty "cute" also.N