PDA

View Full Version : What do you listen to in the night?

Pilgrim
07-13-1999, 02:07 AM
Still suffering from slowloadingPG :(<P>Well, what music do you listen to in the night? :o If you do listen to anything :)<P>I love to put on a CD when I goes to bed (after 1am :)) and just lie there in the middle of the dark listeing to the music :)<P>My favorite CD is <I>Now That I've Found You: A Collection</I> with <B>Alison Krauss</B> :D These songs fits just perfect in the dark :)<BR>The other CD's is most of woman country singers and it has to be "quiet" music with no wild stuff :) CD's with Deana Carter, Mary-Chapin Carpenter or Faith Hill. With men it is Tom T. Hall or John Denver :)<BR>well let me hear from you, I'm dying to know :o (LOL)<P>BrianN

JulieLvsGB
07-13-1999, 05:22 PM
Brian,<P>Sorry, I can't listen to music at night when trying to fall asleep. If there is a song with any sort of a beat, my feet start tapping in bed and then I'll never get to sleep. LOL So I guess if I did listen to anything, it would have to be very slow, very relaxing.<P>JulieN

MJ
07-14-1999, 05:47 PM
I sleep with the TV on(turned down real low).I usually turn it to CMT and listen to whatever videos they play.N

debbie
07-14-1999, 06:11 PM
Hey, Garthites, SETexas here again.<BR>A very good CD for beddy-bye time would be Nanci Griffith's "Little Love Affairs". Sweet voice, light instrumentation, great melodies and lyrics. And the last song is "Sweet Dreams Will Come". It is very good to listen to in the daytime, also. <P>SETexasN

honky
07-14-1999, 07:41 PM
<B>Pilgrim</B>,<P>You know I would say GARTH anyway huh? YES, I admit it, I listen to Garth's when I sleep. I usually set my CD player for 30 minutes and, luckily, it's all the time that I need to FALL IN ASLEEP :D <P>TommyN

hugeGBnutt
07-15-1999, 03:10 PM
what do i listen to at night?...my thoughts<BR>...lol..i don't listen to music at night cuz'<BR>i can't sleep :(.....but somethimes(not alot)i<BR>listen to Garth but i don't alot cuz' i end up just laying there singing with Garth :o<P>aRiN

Pezaholic22
07-15-1999, 04:20 PM
I just got my first paycheck and spent it on a great new stereo, so I can put 5 cds on rotation...<P>I usually play Collin Raye's greatest hits CD, and the other 4 slots are filled by random Garthness....<P>JennN

t.m. fan
07-16-1999, 01:47 PM
I love listening to music as I fall asleep. Lately, I've been listening to Faith Hill a lot, her new album. A lot of her songs have a nice, soothing tempo that gently put me to sleep with a smile. I go through phases with who I listen to. So sometimes I'll listen to some Garth, like "T.M.Y.F.M.L.", or "Unanswered Prayers". I certainly won't listen to "Ain't Goin' Down til The Sun Comes Up" or I'll never fall asleep! So pretty much anybody I've ever mentioned to that I like, I listen to their slower stuff. George Strait is another one I listen to a lot. And of course Mr. McGraw, too.N

Pilgrim
07-16-1999, 02:04 PM
I don't listen to Garth when I go to sleep :o<BR>but Ugly Kid Joe ;)(lol) just kidding.<P>I have to listen to the smooth stuff or I won't fall asleep :o and thats right now Alison Krauss and Mary-Chapin Carpenter :)<P>BrianN

BigGfan4life
07-16-1999, 05:23 PM
I just started doing that about 2 months ago...putting in a slow Garth song and listening to it in the dark. It looks very pretty with the glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling at night :o Well, I listen to One Night A Day a lot. That song does wonders for me...I don't know what it is about it, but it's like I just have to hear it before I can go to sleep!!! I also listen to TMYFML or Unanswered Prayers, too. Sometimes I will listen to some slow Tim songs or Mark Wills...has anyone heard "Anywhere But Memphis" off of Mark's CD? Good song :) N