PDA

View Full Version : has anybody heard of....

Pezaholic22
07-12-1999, 02:40 PM
...Shane McAnally? Back earlier this year in April or May, he had a video out on CMT for a really cool song titled "Say Anything," but I haven't seen nor heard anything else from, of, or about him since! I haven't seen him in any stores, even the music megastores....N

hugeGBnutt
07-12-1999, 03:23 PM
nope,neverr heard of him....... :o<P>aRiN

07-12-1999, 03:27 PM
Hey, Garthites, SETexas here again.<P>Is Shane any relation to Mac MacAnally? Mac has been singing since the 70s and is still on the scene.<P>SETexasN

Paula
07-12-1999, 04:03 PM
I haven't heard much about him at all. His picture was in the most recent issue of Music City News so I at least know what he looks like. I can't say I've heard any of his music, but I will on August 28. He is going to be one of the artists at my radio station's multi-artist concert that day. We're also seeing Shane Minor, The Kinleys, Bill Engvall, Ty Herndon and Alabama.<P>PaulaN

SAF
07-14-1999, 09:51 AM
I just heard his new single, 'Are Your Eyes Still Blue', yesterday on the radio. I thought it was a good song, but it was pretty late at night so I probably should listen to it again.N

Anonymous
07-14-1999, 10:34 AM
I've heard of Shane McAnally (no relation to Mac). I loved his first song "Say Anything" and am looking forward to hear more of "Are Her Eyes Still Blue". As Paula said he is going to be at the 'KLB concert, unfortunelty KLB doesn't play any of his songs. They are almost billing Shane McAnally and Shane Minor as a group calling them "The Two Shanes". I'm not going to be at the concert and I'm afraid that no one there is going to have a clue as to who Shane McAnally is. I would love to see him but I'm going to two other concerts that weekend.N

Pilgrim
07-14-1999, 11:32 AM
Who is Shane McAnally? :o<P>BrianN

Paula
07-14-1999, 03:20 PM
<B>Anonymous</B>,<P>I've heard WKLB talking about the two Shanes, and I thought that really isn't fair to either of them. It would be nice if they could play a little of Shane McAnally's music since they're bringing him here. :(<P>Who are you seeing that weekend? Vince Gill, Barry Manilow, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan White?<P>PaulaN

Anonymous
07-15-1999, 06:17 AM
Paula, They actually played Shane McAnally's "Are your eyes still blue" on KLB this morning. I couldn't believe my ears. It was a great song and hopefully they'll play it again. <BR>That weekend I'm seeing Ty Herndon in Holyoke and Bryan White at Indian Ranch. I'm gonna try to win tickets to the festival, it's the only way my sister will go.N

Garthaholic
07-15-1999, 06:51 AM
WKLB..is that 107.7 in Albany? I listen to that sation when I'm up at school. In that jewel of the earth known as Troy.N

Anonymous
07-15-1999, 10:14 AM
It's WKLB in Boston, not Albany. My sister also went to school in Troy, NY. She went to Russel Sage College, what school are you in?N

Pezaholic22
07-15-1999, 04:17 PM
<B>Garthoholic, </B><P>I'm from midway between Hudson and Troy (town of Kinderhook). 107.7 is WGNA N

Paula
07-16-1999, 02:53 PM
Oh well, I missed Shane McAnally yesterday morning on WKLB. :( I've been listening to WMJX to see if I can catch Chris Gaines. :) I hope I get to hear <I>Lost in You</I> soon...and better yet get to tape it, so I can get back to listening to country.<P>PaulaN